Anyone have a sweet tooth?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I crave salty things more often. If I do junk food, it's usually something fried that is totally horrible for me. But I'd rather cheat and get something like that than something sweet.

Locke

Homemade brownies dipped in chocolate ganache...or homemade pain au chocolat. Delicious!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
omg yes. I have a horrible sweet tooth. I don't like chocolate, but most anything else is fair game.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I have a GINORMOUS sweet tooth!! The surest way to make me drool is to set a buffet of sweets in front of me. If I have a dream that I'm eating sweets and realize its a dream, I start stuffing myself because hey, dream calories don't count! :p (I can taste things in my dreams, its so awesome). This morning I had a piece of cake for breakfast. I have for the most part cut a lot of sugar out of my diet and I am mostly eating fruit to curb those sugar cravings. I find I feel the best when I eat not just a healthy meal, but a a healthy meal chased with a fruit cup (100% juice of course) or an apple or something.

FG167

I have an insane sweet tooth! Insane. Can not control it. I mean, I can, but it means I can't touch the sweets at all. One bite and then I can't stop. I'm on a self-restricted diet right now to lose the weight I have gained the last year = no sweets and I daydream about them every day...

I like French Toast made with a tiny bit of flavored creamer - yum!

thehoundgirl

I usually have a sweet tooth, have to have chocolate! Ice cream for me is a big weakness. I love it. I consider french toast a breakfast item, never have considered it a dessert. :)

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
I have a food tooth. If its edible I'll eat it.

I love British chocolate, brownies, good Ice cream, British pancakes, white cake with buttercream.

bitme

3PM is approaching, the vending machine is beginning to look really attractive :cool:

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Egg Challah or Brioche, dipped in a mix of egg, milk (preferably cream), vanilla extract, and cinnamon, then dredged through crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and pan-fried in butter. I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but Adam does. I have to make the sweet foods extra awesome so I'll eat them, too. :p

iwantmypup

Egg Challah or Brioche, dipped in a mix of egg, milk (preferably cream), vanilla extract, and cinnamon, then dredged through crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and pan-fried in butter. I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but Adam does. I have to make the sweet foods extra awesome so I'll eat them, too. :p
Oh my god. Stop...just stop. That sounds amazing. Amazing isn't even a good enough word.
I'm so coming to your house for breakfast.

Members online