doggy updates

Saje

Island dweller
Ok since I haven't had the net at home for awhile and I've been super busy I've decided to update you on my doggies' lives.

Mikey discovered porcupine:

LOL poor mikey

Since Nanook's first heat in july she has decided that she hates mikey and he is not allowed near me. mav has taken her side so mikey is one sad dog. We call him our PITiful bull :p She's getting spayed on friday so hopefully that will help.

They have 160 acres to run on - more really since the fence doesn't hold them. They smell like cow poop all the time. Nanook decided that cow poop is yuck after she threw up a cow patty in my kitchen :eek:

Mav's hair is almost grown out so he's itchy all the time and needs a good brushing but I haven't unpacked the brushes yet. Where ARE they???

hmmm... I can't think of anything else doggy right now.

Saje

Island dweller
the ONLY thing :rolleyes: That's a pretty big thing! LOL And she's a doll.

Saje

Island dweller
He was really good about it. Whiny as usual but he whines about everything. He's a whiny, whiny dog. lol

Saje

Island dweller
We decided that since nanook has a vendetta out against mikey that she probably teased the porcupine and then chased mikey over to it. Women! lol

Saje

Island dweller
Yeah I know. I HOPE he learned his lesson. I hear sometimes they don't learn it though.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Saje said:
the ONLY thing :rolleyes: That's a pretty big thing! LOL And she's a doll.
Yeah it is big. We like her SO much, if only she'd stay like she is now then she'd be the PERFECT dog. Thank you, we thought she was adorable the second we laid eyes on her. Her looks and her personality makes her so awesome.

Members online

No members online now.