Yeah! The toys came in!

ACooper

The torture from this morning paid off! :lol-sign:

If there is a hanky in here SOMEBODY is going to pay!

I better dump it out to be sure it's not a trick!

Oooooooooo this one SQUEAKS MOM!

ACooper

I poke this one..........WHOA! It's LOUDER, me likey!

I take this one and put it over there.....-------->

Mmmmmmm MINTY, but no squeaky....

No hankies, I am happy..........I'll just relax now and squeak my mom silly!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
ORSON!!!! Ella DEMANDS you share your loot with her!

She said she'll trade you a bully stick for the orbee and air kongs.:D

RD

Are you dead yet?
That multicoloured ball is Dash's favorite toy - even though now it's pieces of a multicoloured ball, heh.

Have fun, Orson :D

ACooper

ORSON!!!! Ella DEMANDS you share your loot with her!

She said she'll trade you a bully stick for the orbee and air kongs.:D
A bully stick you say? Hmmmmmmm, if you take just the Orbee he says it's a deal...........he thinks that's a good deal for a toy that don't even SQUEAK! He has yet to touch it after the sniff! hahahahaha

That multicoloured ball is Dash's favorite toy - even though now it's pieces of a multicoloured ball, heh.

Have fun, Orson :D
You mean the Wobbly Nobbly? LOL..........ya, that don't squeak either so he isn't too thrilled.

I suppose the squeaky is specifically to punish Kevin?
Hahahahha, YOU know it! Orson is DESTROYING the show Kevin is watching right now, which is some show on Discovery about how the Web got started :rolleyes: GO ORSON GO!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I had to divert miss Chloe's eyes will I opened this thread ROFL.. or she would be wanting one too :)

Those are great pics, Orson looks like he is very happy now (unlike earlier ;))

bubbatd

Ollie said " foowie no Woobie ! ! And went and got his horsie and my slipper ! I think my slippers have to go to Camp Bow-Wow with him . If they aren't on my feet they're in his mouth or under his head !

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Ella says that she already has the orbee, so here's the deal:
Orson, man, iz can has the kong jack, K? Mom-lady won't get me one cuz I rips the stuffs off. She doesn't know thats what iz for, right?"

Where'd you get all the loot from anyway? Does Orson have to sniff and own every package that comes into your house like Ella does?

Ella thinks that everything that comes into the house is for her. She's only right like...80% of the time.:lol-sign:

bubbatd

Ollie loves when packages come !!!! Too many Chaz members have spoiled him !!!!

Orson is DESTROYING the show Kevin is watching right now, which is some show on Discovery about how the Web got started
Hehe sounds like the sort of boring stuff Justin watches. does it talk about how Al Gore invented the internet? :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ha! My dogs aren't allowed squeak toys. I hate them!

I give Eve those squeaky air kong things and she demolishes them quickly, which is the only reason she gets them - they're dead before I lose my last shred of sanity.

ACooper

Ella says that she already has the orbee, so here's the deal:
Orson, man, iz can has the kong jack, K? Mom-lady won't get me one cuz I rips the stuffs off. She doesn't know thats what iz for, right?"

Where'd you get all the loot from anyway? Does Orson have to sniff and own every package that comes into your house like Ella does?

Ella thinks that everything that comes into the house is for her. She's only right like...80% of the time.:lol-sign:
We ordered it from Amazon. We got free super saver shipping because it was over 25.00 AND they are having a 4 for 3 right now which means you buy three qualifying items and the fourth FREE! Plus there is NEVER any sales tax ;) So all four of those large dog toys were only 29.00! *WHOOT* Orson loves a bargain. (and NO I do NOT get a cut from Amazon......I just love to pass on news of a deal!)

And ya, Orson rips the yellow fuzz off of them right away too, but then the "guts" last him awhile as long as he has other toys available to switch around with.

Hehe sounds like the sort of boring stuff Justin watches. does it talk about how Al Gore invented the internet? :D
I couldn't tell you WHAT they were talking about..........I tune it out! LOL, the last straw for me was when he was watching "How tape is made" and was REALLY into it!

Ha! My dogs aren't allowed squeak toys. I hate them!

I give Eve those squeaky air kong things and she demolishes them quickly, which is the only reason she gets them - they're dead before I lose my last shred of sanity.
MEAN MEAN MOMMY! :lol-sign:

ACooper

You KNOW our mattress is BRAND NEW............it doesn't squeak, just shakes him into the floor :p

Members online

No members online now.