New FOHA set "Attack of the Mutts" or "Wild and Crazy Kids"

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Abner! He's a delightful little terrier mix (perhaps a feist mix). He loves treats, he's very friendly and curious, and he has just the right amount of drive to be a good partner in whichever activity you choose to work him.

I just love the ears!

Meet Wreese! I have one phrase to describe this pup: Bull in a china shop! When I took him out he proceeded to fling himself everywhere with joy and abandon. This dog has no training. Small children will be flattened and slobbered to death. Adults, the same. Shoes will be chewed! Nothing will be safe! Adopt at your own risk!

Meet Blue! He walks well on a leash and he's very good and loving. Blue is also a little bit stupid, but what he lacks in brains he makes up in beauty and heart. This dog has an adoption pending, and I can see why.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

*Melts*

Meet Lou! Lou is good on a leash, knows sit, takes treats gently, and he will give you his paw and then lean against you for a good rub.

Lou is also the champion of the "puppy dog eyes". Seriously, how could you ever say no to him??

Meet Austin! He's perhaps an Anatolian Shepherd pup, and he's as sweet as can be! He will be a very devoted companion to whoever is lucky enough to adopt him.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Meet Shane! Shane is perhaps a Bandogge (pit bull/mastiff mix). Shane likes to chase tennis balls and lay in laps. Sure, cuddling him is like cuddling a brick, but he's a warm and fuzzy brick!

Meet Patience! Patience is a well-behaved older dog out of that crazy puppy stage. True, she's a little shy but once she warms up to you she's very silly and playful.

Meet Melbourne! He's very soft and playful and just a great puppy!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
OMG I want Melbourne.... sooooo cute!!!! Is my Gracie girl still there??? the st bernard.
Somehow I knew you would say that. :p Yes Gracie is still at FOHA. Unfortunately, there is a shortage of people willing to adopt leash-reactive saints, and FOHA won't work with the saint rescue. Or, you know, train the dog. :/

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Somehow I knew you would say that. :p Yes Gracie is still at FOHA. Unfortunately, there is a shortage of people willing to adopt leash-reactive saints, and FOHA won't work with the saint rescue. Or, you know, train the dog. :/
Poor girl. I want to come see her. Miss her so much. I seriously ADORE that dog and I'm not usually a saint person honestly. There's just something about her. One of my friends would have given her left leg to have that dog, but unfortunately her husband said no.

Members online

No members online now.