What gender do people assume your dog is?

Cheza

Everyone thinks both Cheza and Lyra are male, likely because they're... well.. large. Cheza is very tall for a female dane, but she isn't thick. Lyra is a runt, but people still think she's male? This is with pink, & blue and neon pink collars too..

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
People always assume Mocha is a girl, Missy is a boy (both incorrect) & Muffin is a girl (correct). The only thing I could guess is Mocha & Muffin has long, soft hair, Missy has short, sprickly hair.. Maybe it has something to do with it.

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
Well, all Collies are girls, didn't you know? :p Even my poor 75 lb, fairly well endowed boy was called 'she', even before he was neutered. I guess people don't look underneath, but at 26 in tall and smooth coated, it's not like you had to stand on your head to see his 'equipment'!!

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
Chloe, they get right as a girl.

River, since he has pink skin, gets girl ALOT. Very pretty girl, too.

Kya gets boy. Which I don't quite understand. I think she has a very expressive feminine face.

I think Summer looks very much like a girl though.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
They usually get Art right for a boy. Bear they assume is a boy too, but I don't care. I end up calling her a boy as well! :eek:

I've had so many male dogs, and never a female (before Bear) that I assume all dogs are boys.

People think Kage is both if he is barking he is a boy if he is coming for pets well he is a she. My husband pointed out it also depends on whether their dog is male or female if the other people have a girl Kage is a girl if they have a boy then Kage is a boy.

nkthen

Last time I always assume that dogs are male and cats are female. But then, how would they reproduce? :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
They ALWAYS think Bella's a boy - even after I call her Bella. *shakes head* So she has some verry feminine collars, harnesses, and leashes now. The last time I took her out in public, they actually got 'her' right.

People get Zoey's gender right.

With Psyche, it's about half and half. A lot of people who see her ask her name first, then guess from "Psyche" that she's a she... She also wears a very girly collar, too, so that might help.

Kharma is, of course, a boy, because she is over 15 pounds. Doesn't matter that she's feminine, on a pink lead, or that she doesn't have a penis hanging from her belly. :rolleyes:

I just laugh and say, "she's a delicate little girl -- you should have seen her father."

Tallulah is a male because all APBTs are male. I'm not sure how you get APBT puppies, but, whatever.

If Bimmer is with Kharma, he's a she, because he's smaller, even though he DOES have a rather prominent penis and testicles.

And we wonder why people "accidentally" get pregnant? :rofl1: We definitely need better sex ed.

Members online

No members online now.