Faith: The Wonder Dog

Adogstale

I have to wonder... when your sugar is high or low or you are to sick with your CHF to get the help you need.. ..or if you DID (god forbid) have a fire.. do you happen to have instructions posted somewhere for people? Because if you are out cold from either of the above.. and someone comes in to rescue you.. how would they know to take the dogs to lot #2?........or are they suppose to have the *forsight* to know that so and so is in the front, or back, or in cages.. and that lot #2 is the way to go because your yard is like a fortress?....I really don't mean this to be sarcastic.. but truthfully... I work as a paramedic.. .. I know what CAN happen with CHF.. or Diabetes.. your sugar can be fine one minute and you are flat out the next... it's really quite terrible... but truthfully how in the world would you explain to a fireman when you are out.. or had an episode and couldn't get to the fire extinguisher to put out that fire.. I mean please people aren't idiots here..I bet everyone has a fire ext. but what good would it do if carbon monoxide got to them first? You can say forsight all you want.. but truthfully.. we all know anything can happen. You are very lucky to have the experience and knowledge to treat your animals the way you do.. unfortunately you through in the cage part but that is your choice.. unfortunately.. I think the only information so far you have posted in this thread to be the least bit useful is on "Ivomec" the rest made *yourself* sound like the knucklehead.... medical and veterinary science has come a long way.. THANK GOD.. because you know it makes my job a lot easier.. I bring many more people to a doctor alive than they did 30 years ago... people have not changed much.. Im quite sure neither have animals but the science has... Good luck to you and your dogs...

Adogstale

Bubbatd - isn't that 90+# teddybear a joy? I have one too (well more than one ;).. lighter shade than yours.. but absolutely wonderful animals.. and I certainly could relate to your post. My boy thinks he is most certainly a lap dog.. and has to be physically moved if you want out from under the dead weight he apply's on top of the covers..

M

Manchesters

It's The PC-Cillin

sparks19 said:
Well I hope that you can resolve it quickly and easily with little frustration. If you do need help I can get it for you :D My husband is a computer geek too so if I can't answer it I know I can get the answer from him. Computers are finicky little buggers. Say nice encouraging things to it lol I always try that. never works though :rolleyes: When they come out with THAT kind of technology i will be first in line lol

If you run in to trouble feel free to pm me.
For some reason, my computer and Trend Micro just dont' get along. I tried one last time and had to do another System Restore to just before re-downloading the PC Cillin. I admit defeat!!!!!!!

I am going to call Trend Micro, and see if they can come up with a solution, or a clue as to why I am having this problem. Again....thanks for the offer!!!!!!

The symptoms are that everything slows down to a crawl, and eventually the dumb thing freezes up. And once in a while for variety it will turn itself off. I went in and unchecked the autostartup box.

I am so tired, I actually fell asleep sitting here while waiting for McAfee Firewall and Anti Virus to download, lololol.

I 'preciate the offer!!!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I knew about Ivomec for farm animals, but not for dogs. Does it work better than the commercial lines you get from the vet or what? I did a search and came up with some very vague answers. How does it react with Aussies, who have to use Interceptor because Heartgard causes seizures? I'm all for doing as much as I safely can on my own for my dogs, because I had a falling out with my previous vet and haven't found one to replace him yet. I've got concerns about over-vaccinating and things like that, so I've been very picky lately.

And what would you say to my question about Aubrey and her recent habit of throwing up bile in the mornings after she eats?

Also, referring back to a previous comment about Faith the Wonder Dog and her hips, is that because she's walking on them or what, because Sawyer pulls "Super Frog Dog" quite often and I had someone else tell me that was a sign of good hips.

Members online

No members online now.