thoughts on my other two?

Jaxonsmommy

Tillie and Dixie too
I have two other dogs besides Jaxon.

Dixie- The black one on the left is 7 years old. Her tail curls and her tounge is black so we think she is part chow. I used to live next door to a border collie owner and her bodytype [when we cute her long hair] is a lot like theirs. What do you think she may be?

Tillie- The little one on the right is a little over a year. Last August I rescued her from a shelter. She was 15lbs smaller! Wasting away. I loved her from the day I saw her. I was told she was an australian shepherd mixed with a beagle. She has a lot more hunting instincts than my other ones for sure. Your thoughts on her?

I am happy I found this site. I have never known what my dogs are [other than extremely wonderful] and I hope some of you can help. At least with some educated guesses if nothing else.

thanks.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I see Border Collie in Dixie's head (face, ears, ect). Not sure about the body, but it's possible.

First breed that came to mind when looking at Tillie was Smooth Collie. I had a collie that looks just like her in one of my training classes. I do see a little beagle, but not much.

Melissa_W

I've seen Border Collie mixes that look like Dixie before.

I'm not that good at this game, but they are so cute!

mrose_s

BusterLove
tillie looks like she might be Australian shephaerd mix, maybe with GSD. Lizmo, i agree with you about the collie. i can see that to. maybe instead of Aus shephard. i was leanignn there also becuase of the merle colouring on her back. she definetly has a shelphard face though. i don't know a lot about wither of those breeds though.

dixie i see something like kelpie or border collie, i would almost lean towards kelpie but i don't think their as common there. so probably the border. with a black tongue you might be right about chow mix.

gorgeous dogs.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Dixie looks like a shepherd/chow mix. Tillie looks to me like a collie mix, maybe part Catahoula too.

Members online