Allergies??

Can dogs just develop allergies out of no where? For the last week Duke has been sneezing. The sneezing will start when he gets moving but not when he's resting or sleeping. His eyes seem fine no reddness,swelling or goo coming from them. His skin is fine. Its just sneezing. I dont know if I should be taking him to the vet or what. Ive been debating for a day or two. He's not one to sneeze. Monday while I was at work (He usually sits in his crate when Im not there with the door open.) he sat at the bottom of the stairs panting the whole night. He never really pants. Only if he's running like a mad man outside when its hot. Monday was the only day he did this. He still eats fine. His activity level does seem alittle off now that I think of it. And he peed on the front lawn which he never does this morning and pooped in a spot where he never has. Duke is very much a dog that has specific spots he does his buisness and wont go anywhere else. As Im typing this Im thinking more and more a vet trip will be tomorrow. Any thoughts? Do you think its allergies or something more?

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I would get it checked out.

Allergies can just kinda show up, but in my guys, their allergy symptoms are worse when they're at rest, and it doesn't at all impact their activity levels.

Maybe a sinus infection?

Members online

No members online now.