Radar Update

My camera is finally back in good working order now that all the good weather is gone and the day AFTER we went on a beautiful hike. Oh well, nonetheless I thought I should post some new pics of Radar so low quality indoor pics will have to do.

Modeling his Christmas presents

He is a complete and total sucker for a tummy rub

Duke by Say It Aint SO!, on Flickr
Duke, dumb as a stump but a handsome fella'

Radar,with his 'kill' by Say It Aint SO!, on Flickr

He is starting to look more like a proper westie now that his coat is growing in

These two really are the definition of bromance

Is it dead?

Brothers.
That is it for now, I promise better pics including some of my merle monster in the future.

Radar and Duke are an adorable pair! ;) I looove Westies who really look like terriers, with his scruffy lil coat.
There are about three on our block, one is so perfectly groomed. I swear she must hair spray it every morning and keep it in a plastic bubble all day. I brush Radar every morning and an hour later between wrestling/hiking/digging holes he looks like a little ruffian again.

JacksonsMom

You do NOT post enough pictures of that handsome Radar! What a good looking Westie. And Duke is super handsome.

I am seriously Sqqueeeeing over Duke. He looks like Charlie! More Duke pictures please?
I promise to post more later this week:)

You do NOT post enough pictures of that handsome Radar! What a good looking Westie. And Duke is super handsome.
I know I have been woefully negligent in my photo taking lately, and he is much squirmier less compliant model than DeSoto

Members online

No members online now.