Share your grooming pics here!!!

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
This is my mothers 11 yr old shih tzu Miss Ruby.

BEFORE

AFTER

Ruby got a short haircut because she is old, pees on herself, and my mom does not like to brush! We actually do most of our shih tzus this way. everyone loves how easy it is to care for them.

IF i recall correctly Ruby is an #5 all over in this pic.

Giny

What a doll! The before and after pictures are amazing, what a change.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Aww! What a cutie!

Keely Had really loong hair, I was trying to grow it out but it looked terrible, and scraggly because she still had that ol' black cotteny yorkie puppy fur at the tips.

Before:

After:

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
cute! looks better shorter! I love the dye. I dye my own dogs tails, but we do not do that at the shop.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
my moms bichon :) i LOVE his groomer, he goes once every week and a half and she bathes him in this great stuff that smells like lavender and baby powder,hand blow dries him (none of that cage drier stuff) and babies him the whole time lol he loves it

sorry, no before pics :/ his grooming schedule keeps it so that he never really isn't groomed lol my mom brings him to work, so he has to look like a gentleman

me & him

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
very hansom!

come on everyone, share pics! I know there are some groomers out there, or someone who gets their dog groomed!

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
I groom them myself.
Kayko After his Bath.

Brownie In his cut Since he has allergies this work's better for us. I hope to get them undercontrol 100% one day so i can grow it out He hsa an amazing coat Never Knot's.

C

Crush

my moms bichon :) i LOVE his groomer, he goes once every week and a half and she bathes him in this great stuff that smells like lavender and baby powder,hand blow dries him (none of that cage drier stuff) and babies him the whole time lol he loves it
Wow such a cute doggy!!! I love the pic with you and the doggy.. do you have a Youtube channel?

Juicy

creative grooming (done by groomers)
pepe

before (bichon frise mix):

after (panda dog):

valentino

before (shih tzu x cavalier king charles spaniel x pekingese):

after (rockstar):

soon to come: pepe the ponydoodle and valentino the dreadlock rasta :D

D'tailsDogGrooming

Professional Groomer
My Grooming Clients

These are pictures of some of my grooming clients. Sorry I don't have before pictures.

This is my dog Zeke when he was 5 months old.

Before

After

This is Dudley, he is a Shih Tzu Rescue resident and was terrified of the clipper. I ended up having to scissor him down short (the previous shelter did a chop job).

Karma is a 4 month of Pomeranian Chihuahua mix. This was her first groom and Mom wanted her scruffy.

Darby is Corgi Westie mix

This is Prince, Zeke's brother.

This is Scruffy, a Shih Tzu mix currently up for adoption at my local Humane Society.

This is Tiny, he is a Poodle mix and only 8 weeks old!

Hope you enjoyed them! :D

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
Great job! shihs are my fav. to groom!
its a good thing since we see around 5 a day! LOL

most of my clients like shihs like I did Ruby. #5 or #7 body, #5 face, short ears! out here in the country where I live, no one told these guys that they are not suppose to get in the weeds, mud, and even the pond!

Members online

No members online now.