Three B Pics

Zhucca

Lab Love
Omg, I want Banzai. (That's his name, right? Sorry I'm a newb. :( )

But he is so handsome! The other two are beautiful too. Very nice three you have there.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Bella is look absolutly tremendous, Nikki! I love the full-body profile shot, that's just perfect!

And thanks for taking such good care of my Banzai. :D

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Omg, I want Banzai. (That's his name, right? Sorry I'm a newb. )

But he is so handsome! The other two are beautiful too. Very nice three you have there.
Well, you'll have to get in line, lol. There are others that want him, too. ;) And he is so handsome, sometimes he gets overlooked, but he's starting to shine through in the spotlight.

Well, if you're handing them out... I'll take Bella!! :D
Cute pics!

Hmm. You'll have to answer to Mit for that one. :D

Bella is look absolutly tremendous, Nikki! I love the full-body profile shot, that's just perfect!

And thanks for taking such good care of my Banzai. :D
Yes, she is really filling out and looking so nice. And you're welcome for taking care of your Banzai, LOL.

R

RedyreRottweilers

great shots! I especially like the very first one of Bella looking all sweet with ears turned inside out.

:D

ACooper

Hehehehe drmom, I think everyone KNOWS better than to try and take Nik's Buddy :D

They look fab Nik, my fave was Bella's head shot of her lying down / rolling over, it caught me off guard 'cause it seems like a silly pose for her :D

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
great shots! I especially like the very first one of Bella looking all sweet with ears turned inside out.
"looking all sweet" key words, Red, key words, lol. ;)

ahem..I think Banzai has a standing invite here---so back off everyone!
lol! Banzai doesn't know what to do with his popularity!

Oh its so nice to see the 3 Bs, they are all looking as gorgeous as ever!
Thanks, Kirst!

No one wants Buddy? :yikes:

I would take him in a heartbeat.

Seriously, they are looking great.
Thanks, mom. And as to the "no one wants Buddy?", I think Coop has it right, lol...

Hehehehe drmom, I think everyone KNOWS better than to try and take Nik's Buddy

They look fab Nik, my fave was Bella's head shot of her lying down / rolling over, it caught me off guard 'cause it seems like a silly pose for her :D
Oh Bella is always silly, lol. She does have her serious moments, but she is pretty goofy most of the time.

Love the photos! I adore Banzai. He's just so cool looking.
Thanks. ;)

AHEM . . . The line for Banzai starts behind ME. As does the Bella line . . . she knows I have animal crackers and I share ;)

And yah, I'm not foolish enough to get between Nikki and Buddy, lol!

I'm guessing, Nik, that in some of those shots Buddy and Banzai were getting ready to do their ball retrieve shtick? That is so freaking funny :D

Saje

Island dweller
Love them! I love how much of Bella's butt we see. That just makes me laugh. Especially when you get her looking back to make sure you are still watching :rofl1: Well that in different ones but it still makes me laugh. And Banzai is looking great. Not that he was every hard to look at :rofl1: but he's looking gorgeous. They all are!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
AHEM . . . The line for Banzai starts behind ME. As does the Bella line . . . she knows I have animal crackers and I share ;)

And yah, I'm not foolish enough to get between Nikki and Buddy, lol!

I'm guessing, Nik, that in some of those shots Buddy and Banzai were getting ready to do their ball retrieve shtick? That is so freaking funny :D
LOL... In our will, it will state; Three B's go to Renee, with lifetime supply of animal crackers. :rofl1:

And yes, the boys were on a roll with their chasing/retrieving/keep away game.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Love them! I love how much of Bella's butt we see. That just makes me laugh. Especially when you get her looking back to make sure you are still watching :rofl1: Well that in different ones but it still makes me laugh. And Banzai is looking great. Not that he was every hard to look at :rofl1: but he's looking gorgeous. They all are!
LOL. She wants to make sure you see her butt of course. :D

Members online

No members online now.