Dog's eating Raw, any pictures?

Adrienne

I just love to see dogs enjoying a big meaty chunk of meat...here's a few of Gunnar at three months and current enjoying his meat. Anybody else have any pics to share of their dogs enjoying natural food?

mmm, mmm, GOOD! LOL!

Adrienne

Buckshot said:
That just brings out the beast in me, im getting shaky all over:)
Get control of yourself Buckshot :D I just can't help myself either, it's just so darn natural, LOL!

Darn I don't have any yet....I'll have to get some though and figure out how to get them on the computer....wait, I have one of Colby eating a marrow bone...just have no idea how to get it onto the computer lol!

bogolove

Gunnar has grown into an absolutely stunning dog. Do you have any more pics of him where I can see all of him? He is absolutely gorgeous.

Adrienne

bogolove said:
Gunnar has grown into an absolutely stunning dog. Do you have any more pics of him where I can see all of him? He is absolutely gorgeous.
Oh boy do I ever have pictures! Thanks so much for that lovely compliment! Here are two of my favorite pictures of him...and a third one of him eating a nice chicken carcass at sixteen weeks (just to stay on topic and show that they can eat chicken!).

[/IMG]

bogolove

He is so handsome! I love that first one of him coming out of the water. I also love that first puppy pic with the big chunk of meat in his mouth and he is looking right at you. That is so cute. Thanks for sharing. I love to see pics of how everyone's dogs are growing up.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Edited: Didn't need to find a disk, I found a couple of pictures on my computer. These are old, Dakota was just a baby when these were taken. And yes, that is a bathtub that they are eating in. :)

Last edited:

Adrienne

Awww, that is too cute, and good idea about the tub! Very easy to clean up after! Were those pork neck bones?

nancy2394

how do you post pictures? it says on the posting rules that i can not post attachments.... is that the same as posting pictures??

Adrienne

nancy2394 said:
how do you post pictures? it says on the posting rules that i can not post attachments.... is that the same as posting pictures??
Ok, first you have to upload the pictures to a web hosting sight like photobucket, tinypics, or shutterfly. Then you copy the properties of the picture by right clicking and highlighting the properties, then I put mine on a notepad on my computer, come to chazhound and click the button on the toolbar that looks like a mountain with a sun behind it, paste the properties there and click ok, should post your picture!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Yep, that was my agreement with my parents - They could eat whatever kind of gross, slimy meat they want, as long as it was in the bathtub, so I could wash it out with bleach afterwards. And yes I think they were pork neck bones. (Heh, it was so nice when I could feed those. Now, Dakota would just try to swallow them whole!)

nancy2394

i went to photobucket and uploaded my photos I wanted and all went fine. I then saved them to a wordpad document and saved it to my desktop. I get back on this site and I do not see any mountain with a sun behind it. I looked and looked and found nothing even remotely close. So, now I don't know what to do with my photos. Any further help would be appreciated... thanks in advance.

Adrienne

Ok see up above of where you type your response? See where it says Font, Size, Color? Then below it should say B for bold, I for italics, U for underline, then it gives centering options for your text etc., next in line should be a square box with a yellow background with the Mt. and the Sun. That is the one you click for uploading the pictures. Try again, if you need more help just let me know.

Edit to add you can also add a link to your photobucket account, we can click the link and view your pics.

nancy2394

well, i got to the spot where it had the mountains with the sun and got all excited. When i clicked on it all it did was pop up some screen where it was asking me to type something in that i wanted formatted. So, i was close but yet so far.

Adrienne

nancy2394 said:
well, i got to the spot where it had the mountains with the sun and got all excited. When i clicked on it all it did was pop up some screen where it was asking me to type something in that i wanted formatted. So, i was close but yet so far.
You were right on! That is where you copy and paste your properties that you copied earlier to. Then just hit your enter button and it will add it to your post. You won't see the picture untill you preview or post the topic, just text with quote things around it. Good Job!

nancy2394

well, thanks for taking the time to try and help me post my pictures. I must just really have taken my stupid pill because this has been a task I could not conquer. It just keeps saying enter text to be formatted and when i try and copy and paste the pictures there it has the paste greyed out so it's not an option. Obviously I am doing something wrong. I guess I'll have to play around with it and try it again sometime.

Members online

No members online now.