New Here

Hello All,

I'm Sara, a 17 year old living in Kansas. My family has been a dog family for a long time, with my father being a veterinarian and my mother training racing greyhounds. I'm somewhat active in dog shows, mainly ASCA rather than AKC. But, onto the dogs.

This is Cotton, a 6 year old American Bulldog. She's the princess of the house, and my first agility dog. She is 'retired' as agility isn't her thing, but still gets to come out and be a social butterfly every once in a while.

Next is Starr, the alien child. Her niche is obedience and showmanship. She's about 4 years old. She currently has 1 RN leg and her CGC.

Finally, this is Rave. My heart dog and my first puppy. He's a blue bi Aussie and is currently almost 20 months old. We are active in herding, agility, obedience, disc and dabble in tracking and dock diving. He just earned his RA title, has his CGC and one leg towards his CD.

Thanks! Yes we have a very diverse group, my mom also has a JRT and a greyhound. It keeps things interesting.

Welcome to the forum! You did good posting pictures right away, keep that up!

Lovely group of dogs, though I'm partial to Rave. I have a thing for merles if you couldn't tell.

I take way too many pictures anyways ;) I love merles too, when I got onto Rave's litter's waiting list I knew I wanted a blue bi male. Lo and behold, he was the only blue bi male. I basically picked him at birth (oh no, how dare I!) but told the breeder that he was the one I wanted around 6-7 weeks, as I had second pick.

Members online

No members online now.