Baby Beauceron!

Tazwell

Hey guys! I posted a while back about the new pup I was bringing home... And he's finally here :D

I brought him home one week ago. He's 10 weeks old, and he's just the best pup I could have asked for. He's smart, we've learned all kinds of behaviors already, and he's very easy to work with regarding bad behaviors, too.

NOBODY knows what he is, when I take him out. Everybody assumes he's either a doberman, or "Obviously a mix." He weighs roughly 25lbs already, and he has the most adorable monster feet! I LOVE his back feet, with the double dews. Most people are a little put-off by it, but I think they're adorable.

By the way, we decided on the registered name "Fleetwood," and I wasn't planning to use that as a call name, but It just seems to be sticking...

My card reader won't work, so the only pictures I have to share are cell phone pictures, but here's just a few! I'll make a picture thread as soon as I can :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
OMG. He is ADORABLE!!

If you don't mind, can you PM the breeder? I've been wanting to talk with one about a Beauceron in the future. :D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It's about time!! He is absolutely adorable...seems to favor his sire in looks, at least right now. :)

lizzybeth727

Too cute! I love the name Fleetwood, I used to be a bit obsessed over the band Fleetwood Mac, so whenever I hear his name Fleetwood Mac songs will run through my head. :)

25 pounds at 10 weeks! OMG! Everyone says my puppy was big - 16 pounds at 10 weeks! I didn't know beaucerons were THAT big.... how big do you think he's going to get?

Kayla

OMG he's adorable! I've never seen a Beauc puppy in real life, I think you should post LOTS of pictures and stories for us to read as he grows up!

Take Care,
Kayla

Members online

No members online now.