Morgan Collars!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
More new collars!

Hold on to your hats, everybody! Here are the rest of the new collars, FINALLY updated to the website/store. :D

Aloha

Country Blooms

Diva Roses

Leopard

Pretty in Pink

Red Flowers

Check them out at www.morgancollars.com! ;)

Hope you like 'em!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Hey all!

I know it's been a LOOOONG while since my last update. Don't worry, I haven't given up!

The story is, my friend that operates Doggie Delights is getting out of the online store scene, so I have been working to revamp the Morgan Collars site with its own shopping cart software. It's been a slow process, because I am not exactly a web genius. :p That said, I'm hoping to have everything and ready before Christmas. Fingers crossed!

In the meantime, Doggie Delights DOES still work. The security certificate has expired, though, so if you are not comfortable ordering through the site, by all means you can still email or PM me with your orders. That is not a problem for me at all. :)

There are a couple new prints that aren't online yet, because I figure I'll wait until the new site is running before I add more products.

Remember that Halloween is around the corner! I have three different Halloween collars available:

Happy Howl-o-ween

Gone Batty

Trick-or-Treat

Plus, I have one "general" Fall-theme collar.

Harvest Leaves

AND here is one of the newer prints that is not online yet, Skull & Crossbones!

PS: Here's a pic of our dear Finn modeling Skull & Crossbones... as well as a few others. (Thanks AllieMackie for taking this photo for me!)

So there you have it. Thank you for your patience while Morgan Collars gets a face lift! :D

Brattina88

That's sooooo weird. I just linked you on my FB like yesterday singing your praises! :p were your ears burning? lol

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Love these, they're absolutely adorable.

I really want to get Quinn the snowflakes one around Christmas. She's growing like a weed right now, but I've favorited your site and liked you on facebook so I remember to measure her and buy it closer to December!

Members online

No members online now.