New Painting!!!!!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Not a painting of a dog or animal but figured I'd put it in this forum since it's art. This painting is finished. I'm just waiting for it to dry before I put a top coat on it.

I did this painting for my sister as a belated birthday present. I'm going to give it to her when she comes out here for my wedding... problem is I love this painting so much that a part of me doesn't want to give it to her... lol... but I'm going to

and a closer photo of the snowcapped mountains

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Very nice!!!!! I love your mountain shading. I bet she will be pleased.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
thank you. I did the entire mountains with a scraping tool instead of a brush to get the shading/texture look. It was so much fun.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Also... this painting is the last one I'm signing with my maiden name... which makes it extra special to my sister.

Romy

Taxiderpy
It's really gorgeous. You have a knack for the beautiful saturated desert landscape colors. I like how the road draws my eye up to the mountains, but it goes over hills so it makes me pause along the way to see things.

TheInvader

Very nice landscape painting. I'm a fan of painting landscapes myself but haven't done any in a while, I should get back into it, I really like trying to blend the colors and get the depth of the scenery.

Members online

No members online now.