Hillside!!!!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Hey you! Yeah you! Ilsa wants me to ask you to ask Django if he'd like to go on another date on Sunday, since the weather is supposed to be nice. She also wants to know if maybe her little friend Maya could come too... but Maya isn't sure she can come down on Sunday yet.

Either way... this pretty girl needs an answer! Better watch out... no answer, and she'll pout so hard you'll burst into flames... see, she's already got her protective glasses on...

PS - besides, I need to her her a birthday present, her birthday is coming up very soon - Feb 7th!

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
ROTFLMAO... that is soooo funny! haha.

Maya wants to meet Django so she can ask him how in the world he pronounces his name! haha.

I will know tomorrow if Maya and I can make it down there.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Django is pronounced "JANG-ohhh!" Sort of like the block game Jenga, but different. Similar though!

Hillside

Original Twin
I work with a lady who's name is Djurdja. I was talking to her in the breakroom and asked her " Is your name Georgia?" She told me that I was the only person to pronounce it right. Then I told her why I got it right. ;)

Anyways, I work on Sunday. At 11 am. BUT they had me come in late last Sunday, so maybe I can swing it again this week. The Doberladies shall know around 8 pm tonight.

And Sizzle, you know I'm a sucker for that picture.

ACooper

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! hahahahahahahaa

And all this time I have been pronouncing it (in my head) as Da-Jang-oh........Now I know :D

Hillside

Original Twin
I almost peed myself when I saw that picture the first time.

If you think trying to say it is bad, I still forget how to spell it..... I keep leaving the D off...

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Maya and I can come down tomorrow (Sunday) we just need to figure out a time. Preferably after like noon. :D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Zoom - that was Ilsa's collar for a loooong time - it got her through her obnoxious puppy stage, and at the time I was living at home and I didn't want my dad taking her down to the river* on anything bit a martingale!

*Dad loves to go on long walks, and he'd take Ilsa with him. She was very good at finding old bottles and other interesting things for Dad to bring home!

Hillside

Original Twin
I call emotional blackmail Sizzle!!!!!! You so don't play fair.

(It totally worked though, I don't work til later now...)

Hey Virgo has that same collar!

That's all, I have nothing further to add.
So I guess that means you are a no show for tomorrow then Zoom? :p

(We will come up with something for all us "locals" once it warms up a bit more.)

Members online

No members online now.