Rosey is so naughty...

JessLough

Love My Mutt
she tore up her teddy. Of course, instead of stopping her, I thought "picture opportunity!". I may have been rooting her on too... who knows. I think she was trying to show me that really, she is a tough shepherd, yes she is!

MORE

JessLough

Love My Mutt

She has a thing for chewy the crotch of her stuffies. She has always been this way, and I always feel bad for the stuffies to be having their crotch eaten

More

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Rosey is NEVER naughty! No, not Rosey! :nono:
Oh no.... never... she would not DARE be naughty!
Although, I guess she cannot be naughty since the world revolves around her :rofl1:

Kill Rosey, kill! Did the toy have a squeaky? Lucy will NOT STOP until she kills the squeaky.
yah it does. BUT the squeaker is in the paw, so she got confused and was trying to find it but failed :p I tell her "get the squeaker!" and she goes insane

Gypsydals

Ivan is NOT allowed to see those photos. He is a good boy when it comes to his stuffies or any of his toys for that matter. The most he might do is squeak them to death(or squeak them enough I kill them :D). hehe

Rosey sure was having a ball with that stuffy.

MPP

petperson
Rosie could not be naughty if she practiced for a year and got a prize for it. She is just the sweetest, best dog. Obviously that stuffy was terribly mean to her.

By the way, I love that picture where she's looking up at you and grinning. So cute!

Members online

No members online now.