The battle for the bed

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor has taken the upper hand when it comes to the bed in the sunny room. Eddie the cat had attacked him on an earlier bed bouncing recess by Victor and Victor had relented with tail tucked. I see things have changed! Eddie has made three attempts so far to go in the room this morning. Victor has chased the cat out and with a mighty snort at the door declaring his territory.
Kinda Glad, didn't like seeing Victor wus out to the cat:D
Eddie is merrrrowwwwing his displeasure from the living room.;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
AT least keeping the cat out is keeping him occupied. The rest of the house is like a cave, i have heavy flannel blankets over the windows to keep the cold out and the heat bills down but that room gets all the heat first and is insufferable so that window i leave uncovered. ANd because there isn't a straight board in the whole house the window frame is crooked and there is a slight crack that i leave uncovered for some moisture in the air (and so we don't shrivel like prunes from the blasting furnace) so he can stick his nose to it and "Smell" the squirrels he can't chase. Eddie on the other hand wants to sleep in the sun and warm his old and cranky bones. Eddie gets his way about too many things around here. IT is good that he has to toe the line on occasion. GO VIC!

Doberluv

Yeah Victor! You have to stick up for yourself sometimes and be the Victor you were meant to be! LOL.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
heheheh i will tell him you said that.!!!!! I put his breakfast out and he couldn't take his eye off the door and so when Eddie tried to enter he ran back in there. GUess i better move his food bowl in there. I can't help but think this is so funny.

mjb

My vote's also with Eddie. I'm sure he's confident he can easily outsmart 'the dog'.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehehhee you all know FAst Eddie....aka Edwardo Valdez's true personality!!!! To be conitinued....:D

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Having been involved with cats for a number of decades, and after watching what my cats do to Tosca, I am definitely betting on Eddie.

Members online

No members online now.