The dog musing/vent thread

Flyinsbt

Yay! Can I name him? Oh, never mind. Then someday we could potentially have two dogs with the same name. lol My Pirate will probably never have babies but if I were to continue with the pirate theme, I like Buccaneer for a male dog. Buck for short, obviously.
:lol-sign: Two dogs with the same name might be excessive. I'm planning on a bitch pup, anyway, a replacement for HB. Who doesn't need to be replaced yet, of course, but someday...

I haven't picked a call name for her yet. For her registered name, I'm thinking of (kennel name) Flyin Mellivora. The honey badger is the only species in the genus Mellivora, so I figure that ought to set my pup up to have the attitude I want.

:lol-sign: Two dogs with the same name might be excessive. I'm planning on a bitch pup, anyway, a replacement for HB. Who doesn't need to be replaced yet, of course, but someday...

I haven't picked a call name for her yet. For her registered name, I'm thinking of (kennel name) Flyin Mellivora. The honey badger is the only species in the genus Mellivora, so I figure that ought to set my pup up to have the attitude I want.
Ah too bad. :D lol but I like where you're going. Attitude should always follow the name! Hahaha

Hillside

Original Twin
The changing of the weather/temperature has turned my dogs into spazzy monsters. Even Saga, who usually can't be bothered to interrupt her Netflix viewing is bouncing around like a DOG.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
It is really weird to have this tiny puppy passed out next to me. Like, ah, wait, this is mine? She is super, super sweet and gives kisses and jumps in the lap of everyone she meets. I just can't believe I get to keep her. Loves to tug too, very fierce. She's so, so small. Gah. Is this real life? Is this going to be forever? YES.

BostonBanker

My dog can eat 1.5 cups of kibble, 2 teaspoons coconut oil, and a tablespoon of peanut butter per meal without canon butt or vomiting - as long as I feed her pancreatin with her meals. Hooray! I'm convinced she wasn't processing fats without it. Her coat already feels better!
I am so incredibly happy to hear that you may have an answer! I hope she continues to do well on it.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
It is really weird to have this tiny puppy passed out next to me. Like, ah, wait, this is mine? She is super, super sweet and gives kisses and jumps in the lap of everyone she meets. I just can't believe I get to keep her. Loves to tug too, very fierce. She's so, so small. Gah. Is this real life? Is this going to be forever? YES.
She sounds just incredible! So very happy for you

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I think panzer is going through a slight fear stage. Things that he was fine with like the chain saw he is afraid of, but got over it fast. And he is being a little flighty with sudden movement. I hope he gets over it soon. I want my confident puppy back. I jut hope it passes soon.

StillandSilent

Gambit is officially in boot camp. Since Shaman got here we've had some defiance issues, but he's blown me off smirking for the last time

If you know your dog is being a tool, please keep an eye on him. I do not enjoy body blocking your dog while he is posturing at mine. I enjoy, even less, when your dog tries to pick a fight with mine, who had been trying very hard to not start anything.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Wesley is being surprisingly awesome with the baby. I am surprisingly head over heels in love with the baby. <3

Dagwall

New foster pup is a lot of fun to train, she's a smart little girl. Spazzy little one year old doxie mix who is making Jubel act like a grouchy old man haha. I think he's warming up to her a bit more and might even stoop to playing with her soon. Time will tell.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
You're making me want a baby puppy >.<
Sorry, I feel like a puppy spokesperson. Geeeet a tiiinnny pupppppy. Really can't say a bad thing about having her. Well, she does howl and get a little scared when the telephone rings, but that's darn cute.

Members online