Question about Pandora

Doberluv

I down loaded Pandora, a free app on my new computer. It plays radio stations that you pick by the type of music you like. You probably already know all that. So, here's the question: Why is it, that when I have it playing in the background, but I have Chazhound or some other site on the front and Pandora behind, it plays two songs at the same time. Like right now, I have Stormy Weather and Mack the Knife. going at the same time. Arrrrggggg!.:wall: It sounds awful. When I click to have Pandora on the front and make Chazhound disappear, it works fine

Taqroy

That's...really strange. Does it do that when you use it on the web or is it just the downloaded app?

Doberluv

Well, it's a downloaded app and I had it running while I had other tabs open. When the other tabs aren't the ones I'm viewing, it works fine. When I'm viewing Chaz or some other web page, two songs play. LOL. I emailed the app people and a gal wrote back the following: Hopefully, I'll get this figured out. It's weird because I don't think I had any other thing on that had audio sources. Hmmmm. Well, we'll see. Thanks Taq.

Sorry you're having trouble. Make sure you don't have any other browser windows or tabs open at the same time that could contain other audio sources (including another instance of Pandora).

If that isn't the case, please provide a bit more information so we can help.

Click on this link to begin: http://www.pandora.com/troubleshoot?k=1326561&v=57895366

On that page, please do the following:

- Click "Begin Diagnostic"
- Review the report below
- Send us the report by clicking "Send Report"

Then, we can take a look and figure out the best troubleshooting steps and follow up with you.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Huh, that's really strange! I have Pandora open and browse other websites at the same time (including chaz!) with no problem.

Have you tried just going to the Pandora website and playing the music that way instead of through an app on your computer?

BostonBanker

Odd. I use Pandora pretty frequently while I'm online, but I'm just going straight to the website. I've never had an issue with it.

Doberluv

I'll try going straight to their website and see if that makes a difference. Thanks! Right now I'm cooking goulash and am too busy. lol. Thanks for your ideas!

Members online

No members online now.