care credit

elegy

overdogged
has anybody used it? how was your experience with it? what made you choose care credit over a different type of payment?

(for those not familiar with it, click here)

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i have it...
for what it is its great...
BUT the interest rates are REALY high if you dont pay it in the allotted time.

MH<3dogs

I have it. If you are good about paying stuff on time and not just the minimum due its well worth having.

Saeleofu

I use it when I go to my eye doctor. I originally got it because I couldn't afford my contacts all at once, but it was cheaper to buy them all at once.

We take Care Credit where I work, and it's really been a lifesaver, quite literally, many times. Recently the emergency clinic started accepting it, too.

I used it a few months ago when Puss needed emergency surgery. The interest is outragous (close to 33% in Puss's case), but I have six months interest free.
It's certainly convienent, and every time I have called the people have been very nice and helpful.
Had I not been in an emergency situation, I would have used another method, just due to the interest being so high. At the time, I wasn't terribly concerned, since I had the money in savings, but then the car blew up three days later and I needed to take all the money from savings to get a new one.

Members online

No members online now.