Hi from WV

Kallie

Hello I've been on here before but thought I'd come back and introduce my dogs again. I have 4 dogs: Archie (8 year old mastiff), Kane (2 lab), Kallie & Kooper (both dachshunds 1 1/2 & 7 months). They are all four wonderful dogs who are well behaved for the most part. Archie is my old man, I saved up for him when I was 19. He likes to be left alone for the most part and tends to get a little grumpy if Kane gets on his nerves. Kane is a typical lab- extremely intelligent, loyal, & sheds a small dog every day:). Kallie is the only girl and expects to be treated as such. She's the sweetest little dog going and very petite. Kooper is the baby and usually the only one who gets in any kind of trouble. Whether its pretending like he doesn't hear you or pooping on the floor even though he's been housebroken for months. Gotta love those doxies!!! He is definitely the one guaranteed to make you laugh. Sorry for the long introduction but I could talk about them all day.
My name is Kim and I also have a husband and two children, plus one on the way. We have a good life here in WV although its probably not as chaotic as you might expect. I just like coming here to read the forums. I'm not big on posting but I check in periodically. Hope you like my dogs.

Attachments

Kallie

I could only post 2 attachments so here are pics of Kallie & Kooper. The 2nd pic is of Kallie & Kooper trying to steal Kane's bone, which Kooper ended up getting. Poor Kane-he's 90 lb and has no idea...it makes me love him even more.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.