New Here!

MrsKraz

Hi,

I'm new to the site, and excited to get involved! I have a 1 year old rescue named Peanut. She's had a rough life thus far but am glad to make her comfortable in our forever home. She's 32 lbs, brown/tan, unknown breed. I'm trying to find out what she is. I've posted a photo in the Dog Pictures portion of the site for help. Hopefully you all can help!

MrsKraz

MrsKraz

Thanks folks! I posted the pic in the dog pictures section but it still says that its awaiting approval. How long does it typically take? Or, is there a better way of uploading?

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! We, the people of the forum, don't usually look at the rest of the website, just the forum. If you want help on bred guesses you should go to the dog breeds section and post pictures there asking if anyone has any guesses on the mix. When we upload photos we usually use www.photobucket.com upload the photos there and then paste the IMG code in your post. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Bofinger

Welcome! So glad that you saved a rescue dog and she now has a forever home. I have two dogs, one from the pound and the other a rescue. Plus, one kitty from the pound. Rescues rule!

Welcome!

Is she the dog pictured in your profile? She looks like some kind of hound mix (Dachshund was first to come to mind), and miniature pinscher as well.

gradyupmybutt

Gone to the dawgs
Welcome! Yay you for rescuing!! I have a rescue of unknown breeds. I call him a North American Black/Tan Dawg. You might have one of those too. :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.