Scandal will have puppies!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
...at least according to a lady we met at Petco! :D

I was dogsitting for the day, so took Scandal to Petco. We met a lady there who just gushed over how beautiful Scandal was, and asked when we were going to breed her because she wanted a puppy.

I told her that Scandal is retired from breeding and has been spayed. The lady said "Oh, that doesn't matter. Spaying is like birth control: it doesn't always work. If you put her with a male often enough, she'll eventually get pregnant." :rolleyes:

I politely told her that spaying removes part of the dog's reproductive system...there is absolutely no way for Scandal to become pregnant. The lady just laughed and said, "If you're not interested in selling the puppies, you could just say so!" :confused: And she walked off.

So, which male maltese should I breed Scandal to? With her bloodlines, I'm sure I can produce a future Westminster winner! Now taking deposits on puppies! :D

moonchild1970

Designated Ball Thrower
Ignorence is not always bliss- especially for those of us that must suffer other people's..lol.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LMAO omg.. some people just dont know when to give up when they are wrong.

Thats hilarious!! lol

Gawd, I had some lady at work ask me if she could breed her Chi bitch to Riot.. I'm like - are you insane.. first lets forgot the MIX that would make, but the size difference alone would kill your Chi! lol
I told her that RIot is designated for Appropriate Terv bitches ONLY.. lol

LMAO ahh good old pet store employees - only a small amount of them are ACTUALLY qualified to work there!

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
Gotta love 'em!

I'm thinking this would be the same person that would think that her brother & sister pups wouldn't breed because they were related. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.