How many collars does your dog have?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Cynder as a "attach to the chain outside" collar and her "we are going somewhere public" collar with her tags on it.

Abram has his "attach to the chain outside" collar and a "we're going somewhere public" collar with his tags on it.

Chloe has one collar. That she's had since she was, like, two. (And she's now six.)

I'm not big on collars here. But, if you count the number of spare collars I have on hand in case I need one...shoot, even then I only have, like, 4 additional collars. LOL

Hudson has 3...well technically 4, but I don't use the 4th because it borders "too small".

Hudson has:

- plaid collar with matching bow-tie
- A comfor-flex limited slip
- Lupine buckle collar

He also has 2 harness
- an Ezy...something chest plate
- Freedom no pull.

I still need to get:
- GunDog Supply biothane
- plain leather, probably rolled
- pretty leather

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve has two, lol. A nylon/ribbon Upcountry collar from a giant box of goodies that SizzleDog sent us, and a leather Ellas Lead collar that I bought for her a few years ago.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
^ ohhh where is that bottom one from? Does it not have a buckle? Love the look of that.
Its from http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SniffToWag. :) Ita an adjustable tag collar. Yup, no buckles! It's only for holding her ID tags, and not for walking. You just slip it over their head and adjust to fit. Works great for us, since she's only walked on a harness. This is her second one, she also has a (non adjustable) leather one. I like this one better, though!

Members online