Week 1: This is My Dog 12/30-1/5 (52 Weeks 2013)

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I would've had the perfect picture if I could've found the camera battery charger this morning. Cali decided to come sleep with me at around 4 in the morning and at first, she crawled under the blankets.. but when I woke up, she was wrapped around my head on my pillow. It'll be difficult to capture her completely though, since she can be so insane and affectionate at the same time.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice

Crazy. Exuberant. Maybe a bit psychotic. Happy. Enthusiastic.

She's friendly and affectionate too, but as soon as I saw this picture, I felt it really embodied Cali.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
I thought about using one where he was running and playing, but I think the most important part of Saxon's personality is that he is the sweetest and most attentive dog I've ever met... and he lets me paint his toes. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Here is Victor this morning, when I said his name softly. He is my Knight in shining armor.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Seamus .. taken just a few minutes ago.

He's chilled out and lazy and has the sweetest expression. This sums him up well.

Equinox

Trent

Earnest. Energetic. Enthusiastic. A little crazy but mostly just a good dog. Loves to run for hours on end. Sweet and fun and sometimes a little too quickly lost in his own world.

Picture taken during our trip to the coast on the 30th, just in time for 52 weeks.

FG167

Trent

Earnest. Energetic. Enthusiastic. A little crazy but mostly just a good dog. Loves to run for hours on end. Sweet and fun and sometimes a little too quickly lost in his own world.

Picture taken during our trip to the coast on the 30th, just in time for 52 weeks.
*gasp* This is LOVELY!

FG167

Here is Kastle. I mostly post pics of him being super active, sporty, drivey etc etc. He is all of those things but he is also incredibly sweet and loyal to me. Our nightly ritual...I have a cup of hot tea and switch between my laptop and my Nook for relaxation and entertainment. Our little island of light and warmth snuggled up together.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Trent

I hope this is framed in your house somewhere

Snark

Mutts to you

This is Riley - always ready to play, always ready to run, doesn't matter what the weather is like. He's tried to drag me out to dance in thunderstorms but I usually decline. :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

This is Riley - always ready to play, always ready to run, doesn't matter what the weather is like. He's tried to drag me out to dance in thunderstorms but I usually decline. :)
Awwww. I love dancing in thunderstorms! Just not in the winter :p

Members online