I may or may not have one of these in my possesion currently.

yoko

She's pretty!! :D

But I think I need a few more pics to form a definite conclusion on your situation :p

Paige

Let it be
Out of curiosity because I know next to nothing about this breed but don't think they are all that common... was she just a private rehome or did you go through word of mouth? I always wonder how people get rare breeds in their hands. :D

Xandra

Nice. I love the long legs. Hope it works out! I don't think there is a dutch shepherd on chaz yet...

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Out of curiosity because I know next to nothing about this breed but don't think they are all that common... was she just a private rehome or did you go through word of mouth? I always wonder how people get rare breeds in their hands. :D
In the circles of bitework/protection they're not that rare of dogs.

yoko

She said earlier she use to be a drug dog. So maybe she knew someone in the program?

Not sure I always just imagine people on Chaz have these crazy super secret contacts that they get all these amazing dogs that I don't see in my area from. Probably nothing like that but at least it keeps my thoughts interesting.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
She's through a German shepherd breeder I've known forever. She buys, trains and sells drug and apprehension dogs to departments. So word of mouth. I was aware of her for a few months, but it seemed like things weren't going to work out. Finally they did and she came home with me. :D

I'll try to get pictures of the KnoxFox and Enzo and Ozzy soon. :)

Hillside

Original Twin
Not sure I always just imagine people on Chaz have these crazy super secret contacts that they get all these amazing dogs that I don't see in my area from. Probably nothing like that but at least it keeps my thoughts interesting.

Oh no, we totally do. :cool:

KIM! YOU HAS A DUTCHIE!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Oh I am such a sucker for a brindle dog...

...thanks for the more pics she is a love!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I love the brindle man. It's pretty awesome looking.

She needs a better name than the one she came with. No offense to Pipers, but I really don't like it, and I don't think she's a Piper.

I like Crux, pronounced Crue or Crew. Goes with the current x and z theme my dogs all have going on. Need something four lettered with a z or x ideally. :D

Help?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Pixi?
I think people would constantly pronounce "Crux" like the word... you know, like "the crux of the matter..." Roux is pronounced like roo but I dunno if you really want to name her after a cooking term LOL.

ETA: Roxy also? Lux popped up but that's not four letters. LOUX like loo, hahaha.

Members online

No members online now.