The Chaos Kids

Zoom

Twin 2.0
First, the last two of Molly I'll have for a while. She's gone to live with Michelle's ex, who is a better fit for her activity level. So we'll see her occassionally but not all the time.

*sniff sniff* What's this? (her nails got trimmed right after these pics)

"Nom nom nom..."

Just a cool looking dog we passed on the way in

"Hai...we go play in lake now, k?"

*MORE*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
And they say Australian Shepherds aren't really from Australia...

Please ignore the guy pouting about the fact that K-State isn't in the Final Four. I just like the lines of this...Sawyer's favorite game is to steal a ball and go tearing around the new slopes:

Ummm...

"**** off, bub"

*MORE*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
A very cool looking Dane

I forget his name, but he's a long-haired Mastiff. Came from a show litter and was just one of those odd throw-backs, I guess. Really laid back guy, very friendly.

Even when the CorgiX kept nipping him in the butt to keep him in one place, LOL!

"You wanted a shower too, right?"

*MORE*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer and this Lab really got into their tug games...it went from being fun to literally seeing who would give up first. That pug was just totally enthralled with Sawyer:

"Iz slightly worn out now..."

"I'M NOT! VRRROooooom!"

"Play with me, dammit!"

*MORE*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
"I said NOW!" "Yipes!"

The Amazing Rearing Lab

"Ok, we donz now"

"Right after we finish chasing down this ball"

*DONE*

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Wonderful photos! I can't wait until June, when we can get lots of great photos at the meetup! Not like those boring NOVA meetup-ers, who can't seem to get any photos up... ;)

Think your guys will be able to be offleash out at the nature preserve at the meetup? It's not fenced, but it's HUGE and in the country. I'm hoping we can have leashed AND unleashed romps out there!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh yeah! So long as there aren't any dumpsters around :rolleyes: they do fabulous off-leash. Great at checking in and everything.

The next big Midwest meet we plan should be held here in KC...you guys would LOVE this park and I know the slow times to go.

ACooper

GREAT!

I love the tug fest, LOL, where was Virgo during that? He could have used a little extra sister muscle! Hahahhaha

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Wonderful photos! I can't wait until June, when we can get lots of great photos at the meetup! Not like those boring NOVA meetup-ers, who can't seem to get any photos up... ;)
haha no worries... pics will be up. I've just had a super busy weekend.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
GREAT!

I love the tug fest, LOL, where was Virgo during that? He could have used a little extra sister muscle! Hahahhaha
She was off swimming, she loves it when a big guy will throw something halfway across the lake for her. And she wouldn't exactly have helped Sawyer either, she likes to bounce around him and bark and snarl and do everything she can to break his attention so he'll play with her. :rolleyes:

Miakoda

What great pics! Looks like a lot of fun!

And I love the Dane pic! Your dog is looking at him like, "When the hell did they start allowing horses at this place?"

Zoom

Twin 2.0
LOL, that little black dog belongs to someone else. The Dane isn't quite a year old yet, so Virgo still looks pretty big next to him. Now some of the Danes that come there DO make her look that small...it's funny to watch her try and figure that one out.

Members online

No members online now.