Beanhead family reunion :)

elegy

overdogged
Got four (out of seven) of the puppies together at today's flyball tournament.

From left to right, Kai (the puppy I almost took), Rush (puppy the breeder kept), Bean, and Sulli.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Agreed, Bean is the cutest!

Though I must say, not normally a fan of the traditionally marked BCs, but Rush is quite attractive!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I think they have nearly every possible ear combination lol

Good looking family :)

elegy

overdogged
Agreed, Bean is the cutest!

Though I must say, not normally a fan of the traditionally marked BCs, but Rush is quite attractive!
Rush is *stunning*. I can see why she picked him to keep.

Kai, the other black and white, was the other puppy I was considering. He's very attractive, too, but Bean has a better personality ;)

Toller_08

What a good looking group! I love them all. But Bean's smile is the cutest. :D

It's so neat getting together with our dogs' siblings and comparing. So many similarities and yet so many differences usually too.

elegy

overdogged
What a good looking group! I love them all. But Bean's smile is the cutest. :D

It's so neat getting together with our dogs' siblings and comparing. So many similarities and yet so many differences usually too.
It is really neat. I don't see any of Steve's siblings, though I'm facebook friends with the owner of his brother who lives in Switzerland. I see a couple of his half-siblings once in a blue moon.

With Bean's litter, one of his brothers is local, two more we'll see regularly at flyball, and one of his sisters we'll see occasionally at flyball. I'm fairly excited about this, actually.

Members online

No members online now.