4-5 more days!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Took Shady to the vet today for her last check up before puppies. He told me it should happen in 4-5 days or inbetween there so pretty much its just keep an close eye on her from now on. See because she is so heavily pregnant she could have her pups a few days before she is due or more. Because she is well an elephant :rolleyes: size wise lol. I still havent taken any pictures because im a bad dog mummy lol. She has been spending alot more time in her welping box and since she is no longer exercising with the team she is just eating and being a couch hog (except for her bathroom trips outside she has very little want to play).

Puppies will be here really REALLY soon!!!

I am moving out of my room tonight into the laundry room with Shady on the cot for the next 3 weeks starting tomarow night.

Saje

Island dweller
Tomorrow! They are coming tomorrow.....

:D

Did you ask her? Maybe she already knows the time :p

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Its looking to be today!!!!!!!! Her temp has in fact dropped and she is constantly digging in her box trying to make it nice and soft. I am SHOCKED no idea it would happen today!!!!! Can't stay to chat too long.

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Woohoo puppies. Ahh give her snuggles from Izzy B and Nalla and Grammy have the water boiling, we can sit and have a cup of tea and await the good news. Ohh I cant wait, I am soooo excited

WOW today i cant wait, i hope all goes well for her, i know you will have your hands full but good luck and I hope you can post soon

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
She seems fine nothing too big happening but she's not wanting to leave her bed. I called the vet just because i am a little nervouse because the litter is a few days early and I am slightly worried. He told me not to worry that this did'nt surprise him and that all should go well. But if not he lives 5 minutes away above his office and would be here at anytime so I feel alot better. Shady is more relaxed then I am at this point lol.

Calm down Scarlette, Calm Down Scarlette, CALM DOWN SCARLETTE!!!!

Saje

Island dweller
Love4Pits said:
Its looking to be today!!!!!!!! Her temp has in fact dropped and she is constantly digging in her box trying to make it nice and soft. I am SHOCKED no idea it would happen today!!!!! Can't stay to chat too long.
What do you mean you had no idea!!! I TOLD you :p

I'm excited! Whoo hoo more puppies!

bubbatd

EliN and I are going out to dinner..........yum!!! trout ! Will check in with hot tea and a little lemon upon my return !

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Her temp last time I checked was 98. and may have lowered since. She is very restless now and who knows I know at 98 i have 8 to 24 more hours possibly. She is whining and pacing a bit and looking at me like "mum this is a weird feeling make it stop im not sure I can do this". Poor girl but im sticking with her.

Members online

No members online now.