Sketches, WIP, etc

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Okay, so I've been drawing instead of studying O Chem (Going to bite me in the butt, I know) Here's some animal/pet related art I have done. I also recently discovered the magic that is digital art. I'd sworn to only stick to traditional medium. I'm a traitor now though, it's a lot of fun. I only have MS Paint and PSP 9. I want Adobe Photoshop so bad though. Anyways...

Schipperke

Based off a picture of a certain Stinky

Beezer

Not a pet, but still an animal. This is my first digitally colored picture ever.

skyeboxer

They are so good! Are you doing anything commercially? The digitally coloured one gives the impression of blazing heat shimmer and I guess that is my favourite though I think they are all great.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks! I'm almost done with the last one, I think it's my favorite too. I'll post the final thing when I'm done. I think I may need to do a full blown digital pic with background next. I was using these to just get the hang of things.

Nope, I've never done anything commercially. Art's just a hobby for me.

Plear

WOW, that is FANTASTIC!! I should give you a picture of my bird and send you money for drawing it. :D It would take a LOOOONG while though, she is very very colorful LOL

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks you guys!

I finished the last one:

I think I'm going to start on some non-dog and more detailed digital art, but I'm not sure what I'm going to draw.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks everyone! I'll have to try some more eventually.

I just started doing digital art (as in like... two weeks ago xD) I'm making progress, I feel. I don't have a tablet, yet. The last one was done entirely on the computer, but many of them, I do line drawings by hand, ink them, then scan them in and color it. I'm so slow at drawing though, and it takes an age. I'm sure I'm doing everything the hard way! :D

Members online

No members online now.