Thirty-One party open!

Miakoda

Hey, y'all. I haven't posted much lately, as I personally felt like I was "bombarding" the forum with my Thirty-One stuff, and I in no way want it to feel like that. But I'm doing a party to help out a good friend of mine who has a son with CP. She has a party open until Nov. 15th, and if anyone is interested in ordering, I'm going to ask that y'all do it under the Ickes party. :)

The November special is "Spend $35 and get a Medium Utility Tote for just $7." (it's a $30 value)

You can view the catalog online, as well as place an order directly from my site:
www.mythirtyone.com/stacigonzales

If you want to order, click on "Place an Order" and then pick the Ickes party from the box and click on "Shop Now". If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :)

Miakoda

Just some updates:

We now have cause ribbons for embroidery!

Here are some examples:

Miakoda

Here is a comparison between the Large Utility Tote (LUT) and Medium Utility Tote (MUT). Both of these are my personal bags. :D

MicksMom

...If you want to order, click on "Place an Order" and then pick the Ickes party from the box and click on "Shop Now". If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :)
The only party I see listed when I do that is the teachers one.

Miakoda

The only party I see listed when I do that is the teachers one.
:yikes:

Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention! :hail: I had not changed the closing date from 10/28 to 11/15, which caused the event to be hidden. Whew!

Miakoda

Well, it's been brought to my attention that the party is no longer viewable again. I'll be calling home office first thing in the morning, so for those who were looking at ordering, it'll be back up as soon as possible! And thanks to you all that contacted me! :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Well, it's been brought to my attention that the party is no longer viewable again. I'll be calling home office first thing in the morning, so for those who were looking at ordering, it'll be back up as soon as possible! And thanks to you all that contacted me! :)
Leslie Ickes is actually he only party I can see.

Members online

No members online now.