Yay, new title for Kastle!

Equinox

LOL It's a big part of our relationship...his barking hahahaha goober. The best part is, he barks, but he rarely pulls/lunges anymore when I have him, so I am not even "holding" him here, he's just barking :)

Another ;)
Love <3 <3

Also, forgot to say but thanks for posting up the critique as well! I love reading them and it really helps me get a better feel for structure and conformation.

monkeys23

He is so beautiful and funny! Great pic of you two!

Do mind me asking how much he weighs/how tall he is? He just seems... smaller than I would have thought.

But I live with the freakishly lanky girl here, lol. Scout probably wouldn't be so tall/long if she hadn't been spayed so young.

FG167

Kastle is quite small. 26" tall and 56 lbs. he carries himself so confidently and (in my opinion) is put together so nicely, that in photos with no way to guess size, I frequently get asked if he is around 80 lbs LOL

monkeys23

Oh wow so yeah he's close to Lily's size. He is gorgeously put together. Love him.

Scout probably is close to 80lbs now and she's got the same coat/coloring as him, so thats why I asked! LOL

Equinox

Kastle is quite small. 26" tall and 56 lbs. he carries himself so confidently and (in my opinion) is put together so nicely, that in photos with no way to guess size, I frequently get asked if he is around 80 lbs LOL
Woah! I always knew he was a medium sized German Shepherd and at the lower end of the spectrum for a male, but I never knew he was actually 26". He's a slim guy! Trent is only an inch taller at the withers and he was 79 lbs as of a few weeks ago.

Love Kastle's build :)

FG167

He is gorgeously put together. Love him.

Scout probably is close to 80lbs now and she's got the same coat/coloring as him, so thats why I asked! LOL
Thank you! :D

I was hoping for 70-75 lbs but I am doubting we will get there LOL

Woah! I always knew he was a medium sized German Shepherd and at the lower end of the spectrum for a male, but I never knew he was actually 26". He's a slim guy! Trent is only an inch taller at the withers and he was 79 lbs as of a few weeks ago.

Love Kastle's build :)
He is an inch taller at the wither than Pan, but about 6 inches shorter in terms of length of body. His chest is just as wide already (Pan is 2.5 now, Kas 1.5) and I anticipate it filling out more since it is so deep...but he's almost 20 lbs lighter (Pan is 72 lbs)

Thanks, I am very fond of his build. I wanted a puppy that looked like his sire and think I got it so far.

Kastle's sire:

monkeys23

Gosh, love Pan pics too! Don't see enough of him. :)

Kastle's sire is a beautifully built dog. Very nice.

Equinox

You have a point there - Trent is loooonnnnnggggggg. He gets it from his sire, he's just a long, front heavy dog although his dam threw in a bit more balance in there for him. There is a very striking resemblance between Kastle and his sire, it's very evident throughout. You have a good one there :D

And I agree with monkeys, I know you've mentioned before that you post pictures of your dogs and Jason, of his, but he's been absent from all the forums lately! Tell Jason to start posting.

Members online

No members online now.