Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Well, I ordered! I was in the market for a new perfume, so why not?

I ordered:
Dragon's Eye
Jezebel
Blood Countess
Loup Garou
Nosferatu
Cheshire Cat

^Those I got as imps.

Then I also ordered a 5ml bottle of White Rabbit.

I can't wait! I'm so glad you posted this. I really love the names that they have for their oils too. I had to giggle a few times. :D
The names are AWESOME. I love reading all of the descriptions, and when applicable, the writings that inspired the scent.

I found your scent choices on the site, great choices! You will love love love love the White Rabbit.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Forgot to put yesterday's scent!

I wore
GLASGOW (from the Wanderlust collection)

Description: The rich scent of wild blackberry breezing over gentle rosy heather.

Imp nose: Blackberry and heather, just as the description.

Wet AND Dry on skin: This scent barely changed from wet to dry - the blackberry notes are very, very mild, and the heather bursts forth. I love it - my mum and dad were very into their ancestry and mum would always have a few potted heather plants around our house. I chose this imp hoping it would smell like home - and it does. Will probably buy a 5ml of this and use it around my house.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Oh, man! Glasgow was on my list, and I changed it out for something else! Now I wish I'd gotten it. Ah, well. There's always next time. :p

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
My order is on its way! YAY!
just for fun.. I also have the descriptions of what I ordered! Because lets face it, the descriptions are so much fun!! lol

O:
The scent of sexual obsession, slavery to sensual pleasure, and the undercurrent of innocence defiled utterly. Amber and honey with a touch of vanilla.

SNAKE OIL:
By far, our most popular scent! Magnetic, mysterious, and exceedingly sexual in nature. A blend of exotic Indonesian oils sugared with vanilla.

TWO, FIVE & SEVEN:
‘Would you tell me,’ said Alice, a little timidly, ‘why you are painting those roses?’

Five and Seven said nothing, but looked at Two. Two began in a low voice, ‘Why the fact is, you see, Miss, this here ought to have been a red rose-tree, and we put a white one in by mistake; and if the Queen was to find it out, we should all have our heads cut off, you know. So you see, Miss, we’re doing our best, afore she comes, to—’

A huge bouquet of squished rose petals: Bulgarian rose, Somalian rose, Turkish rose, Damascus rose, red and white rose, tea rose, wine rose, shrub roses, rose, rose, rose…
…and just an itty bitty bit of green grass.

THE UNICORN
A misty, almost luminous perfume: wispy linden blossoms, white flowers, and a touch of sweet herbs.

LE SERPENT QUI DANSE
When, as by glaciers ground, the spate
Swells hissing from beneath,
The water of your mouth, elate,
Rises between your teeth --

It seems some old Bohemian vintage
Triumphant, fierce, and tart,
A liquid heaven that showers a mintage
Of stars across my heart.

A sinister, darkly seductive scent inspired by poetry of Charles Baudelaire. Violet entwined with vanilla and gardenia.

AMSTERDAM
Tulips, peony, fresh flowing water and crisp green grasses.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Oooooh, LE SERPENT QUI DANSE sounds lovely! Crud. I haven't even received my first order, and I'm already wanting to order again. Allie, I hope you're happy.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Today's scent is: POLYNESIAN POP (from the Atomic Luau Lounge collection... the vial in my pic with the cool label!)

Description: Ginger ale, white rum, and a squeeze of orange.

Imp nose: Can't really smell a white rum, but it is gingery and orangey and omg amazing. I can smell the fizz, which is a bit weird and awesome

Wet on skin: Very fruity and fizzy. I want a drink of this stuff.

Dry on skin: The fizziness is still there, subtle, and lots of ginger and orange. I like this scent a lot. It's simple and reminds me of summer cocktails. Definitely a warm-weather scent, I'm putting it on my list of 5ml wants.

I had a friend who lost his sense of smell temporarily because a doctor mixed medications that shouldn't have been used together. He enjoyed the look on people's faces when he'd explain to them that he didn't smell so good.

You don't think of things like not being able to smell if there's a gas leak, or smoke or other odors that would warn you of danger until you can't.

On the other hand, you don't smell smokers!

M

MyHorseMyRules

YAY! My order's on its way! *happydance*

And good to know, Jess. I can't wait to see what it smells like on me.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Mine shipped out today too

To the wrong address..

even though I put a note in my order saying if it wasn't shipped by a certain date to ship it to another address, emailed, and got an email conformation back saying the address was changed and another reply ASSURING me the shipping address was changed.

Got the shipping confirmation today.
Its going to the wrong place.

the place I'm not going to be for another 2 months.

FAIL.
ugh.

Now I won't get mine until like..forever :( blah.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Mine shipped out today too

To the wrong address..

even though I put a note in my order saying if it wasn't shipped by a certain date to ship it to another address, emailed, and got an email conformation back saying the address was changed and another reply ASSURING me the shipping address was changed.

Got the shipping confirmation today.
Its going to the wrong place.

the place I'm not going to be for another 2 months.

FAIL.
ugh.

Now I won't get mine until like..forever :( blah.
Call that post office and have it redirected to the other address? They will not hold it for that long, and it will be shipped back to the lab.

Members online

No members online now.