Camping! Photo Dump

Squash and I went camping this week up on the Gunflint Trail in the arrowhead region of Minnesota.

We started out at a tent site, in a tent.

Did a lot of hiking.
Lake Superior

Gull Lake

more...

More hiking...
Magnetic Rock Trail. I don't know which one is actually Magnetic Rock. :p Very remote place, nice for off-leash.

more...

Due to copious amounts of rain, we moved from the tent site into a cabin at the same resort after a couple of days. Squash managed to adapt and relax.

On the drive home, we stopped to break up the ride and hike at Split Rock state park. I think he was getting tired of pictures.

Sleepy boy for the rest of the trip.

Thanks for looking!

SpringerLover

It doesn't look like you had ANY fun at all... :)

I miss it up there so much, seeing all these beautiful pictures is just torture!

Well if it makes you feel any better, it rained a LOT.

Nah, it was still gorgeous and a blast. Sorry. :p

I'm hoping to get up there one more time in September or October-ish, I will probably bring Pip that time.

Usually I've been a couple times already by this time. Just hasn't worked out yet this summer. It was hard to wait for it, now I'm already planning the next trip. :)

Thanks, all. Yea, whatever he does, he does the MOST - he has the most fun, he relaxes the most, and so on. :D Pip and Maisy are much easier to camp with, but he is much more entertaining. ;)

Members online

No members online now.