My new foster

CaliTerp07

I know, I know...I said i wasn't going to do it again.

Meet Buddy, the most pathetic-est dog to ever grace the planet. (Top 10, at least!)

This poor little guy was found as a stray in South Carolina. His fur was terribly matted, and he had an awful flea allergy.

The shelter couldn't really do anything for him, so they gave him a flea bath and shaved him down (since he was so matted)

The poor little guy was pulled last Friday afternoon. He was going to be put down on Saturday. He was still an itchy mess when we got him.

He and Lucy pretty much ignore each other, which is good, I suppose.

He's kind of cute, I guess? A horrible underbite though, and his incisors are all broken. The poor guy's had a rough time in life so far. He's only 1-2 by the vet's estimates.

He stank!!!! We couldn't wash him the first night since his skin was so raw, but by night 2 we couldn't stand it anymore and we gave him a bath.

O HAI!

Teddy bear :)

Okay fine, you are cute.

**more**

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
A lot of the pics are the same but he is VERY cute and fluffy! I love his underbite

CaliTerp07

Fixed! Stupid photobucket. Once his hair grows back he should be pretty cute. He's going to the groomer on Sunday to try to clean up his face.

CaliTerp07

After a few days, we took him to the park. I love the drastic difference in him after only a couple days of food and attention. His tail is up and wagging like crazy now!

He...tries...to run. His little legs are so dinky and he kinda just plods along. He looks so happy though, with his mouth open.

Is this what I'll look like when I get fur?

He mostly ignored the other dogs, which is fine. He LOVES people though.

He wouldn't leave Zach's side, unless it was to run over to me or another person for attention.

A boy and his dog. (temporarily)

Zoom zoom!

There are a lot of issues with this little guy...he's a resource guarder, who likes to steal poor Lucy's toys and bed and claim them as his own, but I guess that's to be expected with a stray. He's also a terrible marker in the house. Ugh. I've cleaned my carpets/chairs/walls a dozen times in the past week. He's getting neutered on Thursday, which should help though.

He's great on a leash, and a total love bug...so hopefully someone can look past his scruffy exterior and adopt him!

CaliTerp07

And just a couple more from this morning, when I caught him napping by the door.

Hi!

He even lifts his leg in his sleep... :rolleyes:

Okay, really done now.

filarotten

Fila the love
Karen, you have done an amazing job with him. He really looks so much better. I bet he is going to be a real cutie when his fur has grown in.

CaliTerp07

Poor guy! It's great you're able to foster him though. He deserves a good home.
He really does. I hope that someone can see past his missing fur to realize he's a love bug. He'd do better in an only dog home I think, where he wasn't competing for attention.

Karen, you have done an amazing job with him. He really looks so much better. I bet he is going to be a real cutie when his fur has grown in.
Aww, thanks. I think he will be pretty cute then too. He has potential!

noludoru

Bored Now.
WOW! You really have done an amazing job with him. He's gorgeous, missing fur or no. I love his coloring. With such a sweet personality, hopefully he'll be adopted in no time.

Members online

No members online now.