More shameless puppy pics.....

BullyLover

On the lighter side....
I took a couple pictures of my baby yesterday...She has almost doubled in size. It's wild how fast she is growing.

Where we are was actually underwater the day before. We got 18-20" of rain in 6 hours....it was crazy!

Here she is eating some grass.....she almost always has something off the ground in her mouth.... arrrg.

And here she is sitting like a good girl.....

Barb04

Super Moderator
She is so adorable and getting big! I love how her tail curls in the first pic!

BullyLover

On the lighter side....
Thank you all sooo much! I can't wait for another 15lbs.....her head is taking shape and she is starting to fill out nicely. More pictures in a couple weeks. ;)

Debi

drats...I can't see your pics! I know she is a cutie, tho!! (same thing happens for me when Saje posts pics...go figure)

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
OMG such a face!! :) Yet again, another adorable little puppy I need to steal.. geez.. my backyard is going to be FULL lmao!

Shes soo cute!! :) Are you going to show her at all?? :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She's such a pretty pup! I love the look on her face when she was eating the grass.

BullyLover

On the lighter side....
Thanks Summer :) You can't steal her though! She is protected by viper :p .....I haven't even thought about showing her... dunno?

She always looks like that outside Zoom...because she is always eating grass or leaves or sticks....She has to put everything in her mouth at least once...lol

Members online

No members online now.