Chazhound Pics

nedim

Has the forum been going slow for anyone over the last few days? Sometimes i have to click a link 3 times before the page changes. The pics and sigs arent working for me either. Is it just my computer or is anyone else experiencing this same problem?

ME TOO NEDIM...I can't get ANY pictures to load on the forum and it takes me forever to click on some links and actually be connected to them. I want to see all the new pictures, and it seems that everyone is posting new pictures and I can't see them!!! I haven't seen juliefurry's new doggie, haven't seen yuck's new dog, can't see grammy's new doggy, and its' driving me NUTS. No signatures are loading, some avvies are loading, but not many. Someone help us! LOL

Maybe it's friggin road runner. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Y

yuckaduck

IcePrincesss17 said:
ME TOO NEDIM...I can't get ANY pictures to load on the forum and it takes me forever to click on some links and actually be connected to them. I want to see all the new pictures, and it seems that everyone is posting new pictures and I can't see them!!! I haven't seen juliefurry's new doggie, haven't seen yuck's new dog, can't see grammy's new doggy, and its' driving me NUTS. No signatures are loading, some avvies are loading, but not many. Someone help us! LOL

Maybe it's friggin road runner. :mad: :mad: :mad:

He is the second dogster link not a great picture but better then nothing!

keyodie

Keyozilla
Well on my Mozilla Firefox, avatars and chazhound pics (the logo at the top, the pictures in the gallery) aren't working.

Members online

No members online now.