Chili, the fearless one

noludoru

Bored Now.
Since around 7 when we had more than a handful of guests, we put Chili, Tom, and Emma up in my room so they wouldn't be underfoot. Now that it's quieted down a LOT and we just have people playing music and only one game of poker (as opposed to the two or three before - yikes) I let the cats out. None of them have been around live music (a piano, guitars, violin.. a few other things.. but all very loud) before, and Tom and Emma were a bit spooked.. they went into the kitchen, and then raced back into their room for a few seconds before more hesitantly coming out.

CHILI, however.. my darling little Chili... went RIGHT up to the players, rubbed against their legs, knocked a few things over, and went in pursuit of a enormous moth that has been terrorizing everyone the whole night. She had everyone cracking up at her antics, racing around after it and pouncing, jumping 4 feet up to get at it.. she actually raced over Dave's lap while he was playing the guitar in pursuit. ROFL!

Silly little cat. I wish I had batteries, or I would have done my best to upload a video of it for you all. You guys would have enjoyed her antics.. she's so intense.. completely serious... and somehow very silly. But, I have to say, she did well for all her love of the hunt - none of the players were disturbed and she didn't hurt any instruments, and the only things she knocked over were intentionally so. (She reared up on a suitcase or two to knock them over when the moth went underneath.)

Members online

No members online now.