Your Food Weaknesses

JacksonsMom

What are your food weaknesses...

OMG I have an obsession with Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. Ugh I could sit and eat containers of that if I knew it wouldn't make me 700lbs :rofl1:

Nutter Butters, especially those little bites. Ackkk same thing, I could just eat bag after bag (those little snack size ones).

SOOOOO bad yet soooo good.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Krispy Kreme raspberry filled glazed donuts. It sucks that they sell them in the supermarkets/walmarts now. I have to avoid that area or I will buy a box and eat them all in 48 hours.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Nutella.
Cheesy popcorn.
Doritos nacho cheese or taco flavors/Ruffles sour cream & onion.
Dr. Pepper :p

I get addicted to foods so easily. So so easily. It's really amazing that I don't weigh a trillion pounds.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Sweet stuff. I am trying really hard to find replacements for things like candy and CUPCAKES now that I've gone clean/paleo-ish/primal-ish. I know some people are super against even paleo treats, but if I tried to axe ALL sweet things forever, I would fail at this... I really would. I like to snack on raspberries and blueberries but sometimes I just want something a little more.
I made a batch of black bean and banana brownies last week; my mom took a small piece and said "ugh, you can taste the banana" and wouldn't eat any more. (AND SHE EATS BANANAS FRESH.) My dad wouldn't even try it. Sooo I ate the whole pan over about two and a half days. Stuff like that needs to not happen. I'm looking into stuff like "muffins" that I can freeze and only take one out when I want that extra treat. =P

Kimbers

Fruit in general.
When I was little, my mum would bring home five pound bags of orange cuties. In the time it took her to unload the car, I'd have eaten at least a third of them.

And then Bluebell ice cream. I think I'd eat it all day if it were kept around.

thehoundgirl

Cereal... I have it almost every morning! Different kinds of course.
I really love ice cream as well but try not to get it much.
I really am addicted to ranch corn nuts as well.

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
The chocolate covered, white cake Entenmann's doughnuts!!! OMG!! I cant pass them up whenever I go in the store! I can and will eat the whole thing! Sweets in general, but esp chocolate.
Cherry Dr. Pepper from sconic.
Icecream

houlahoops

Slurpees. I crave these so bad after a run that I will sometimes drive all the way out to 7 Eleven (about 45 minutes from my house) just to get one.

Houlahoops -

You can actually make your own juice slurpees in the freezer. I use this crude yet effective method:

1 - Get a bottle of juice that's half empty or so - mix in a fizzy drink of your choice
2 - Stick in freezer for 3 - 4 hours
3 - Remove. it should be semi frozen/slushy

It doesn't work well with just soda for some reason - it never fully thaws out and you just get a big iceberg in a pool of flat soda :/

Oh lordy lordy...

Oysters (raw)
Sashimi
Sushi
Seafood
Cakes/deserts
Watermelon
Cheese
Poutine
Bacon
Steak
Roast lamb
Chocolates
Curry
Potatoes...

Lyzelle

Pickles.
Sushi.
Hazelnut Chocolates
Hazelnut Coffee. With Hazelnut Creamer.

Banana Pudding. I fail at resisting this so badly I'm willing to take on the allergic reaction that comes with it.

Members online

No members online now.