Minor "heal quick" vibes wanted!

SaraB

Took Zuma out to throw some disc yesterday in preparation for a big competition on Saturday, 2 minutes in and there's blood dripping off of her front foot and blood splattered all over her back legs. She tore a nail really badly. So I packed her up and we went to my work because it was split to the base and she needed to be sedated to cut it back. Not a big injury, just really crappy timing because the disc comp was Saturday and we were going to debut some really awesome tricks (foot stall!!) and we have our first USDAA trial on Sunday which means 4-5 runs in one day. Even if she's ok to compete on Saturday by some chance, we won't have any of our new tricks ready which just bums me out.

So, please send some heal very quickly with no infection vibes!! :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Zuma! Stop that!

((((VIBES))))

You can borrow Frodo for the competitions if you want :p

Lots and lots of heal quickly vibes! I was so sad when I heard that happened. Poor you and poor Zuma.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
"Heal quick" vibes sent!!

Dogs always do know when we have something big planned for them, huh? :p

And I seriously want to see Frodo do disc dog. :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
And I seriously want to see Frodo do disc dog. :)
Sara is the ultimate disc teacher in these parts, she pretty much taught a non-disc loving dog to seriously want to chase the disc last weekend. Frodo though, is pretty much a lost cause.

We'll start with trying to get him to chase a ball first ;)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I hate when little injuries like these happen right before a big competition! Hope the Zuma heals quickly!! Are you out for the whole competition? :(

SaraB

I hate when little injuries like these happen right before a big competition! Hope the Zuma heals quickly!! Are you out for the whole competition? :(
We will see how she heals. I most likely won't enter her for disc, really going she's ok for agility on Sunday though.

SaraB

We've been given the go ahead to resume normal activities and to just watch it! Disc playdate tonight, so I'll just throw a couple for her and see how it goes. I may or may not enter her still tomorrow in disc because I really want her to be ok for the agility trial on Sunday. We'll see.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
That's definitely good news!! I hope she's OK tonight and that you can still participate in everything you want to this weekend :)

SaraB

Well it split open again. We were out getting some last minute practice in before the disc competition and I checked it after, sure enough it was oozing a bit. Not bad, but enough that I pulled her tonight and will scratch her tomorrow. Poor girly, she just wants to have fun!

Members online