My puppy needs a name

KhayNette

He's rottie/staffy mix as far as I know, but his parents are big so he will probably get pretty big. Having such a hard time naming him, can't find something that fits him. We were thinking about Titan, which I love, Ty for short. But Titan is an awkward name to say. Maybe something celestial, his neck marking looks like a moon. A regal sounding name I think would fit him.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Beefcake Butchie Boy..that's the name of a favorite dog I know
Handsome Harley
just joking...that is one good looking puppy!
Boneabark
Chinook for when he grows up and breathes hot breath on you
Ford CHevy..but no Honda, he will be too big for that!
Turnaround Turner for short
Tank..truck, Trust
Just don't name him Dinky..they always end up stinky.
Moon Man but he might end up a mooner
Astro sounds too much like No and who wants to hollar As......so that's out.
STill thinking

CaliTerp07

Oooh, I like Orion. Apollo is cute too--that's the Greek god of the Sun (since the moon deity is female)

Man that puppy is cute!

lizzybeth727

Tynan is a name I've heard a few times, it sounds a bit like Titan but is easier to say... I think it's Welsh. And you could still call him Ty.

KhayNette

Yea I love Orion, only I had a cat when I was a kid with that name. Plus, I have a 2 yr old son, want to find something he can pronounce lol. My boyfriend finally decided he liked my fave name since I was young, always wanted to name a dog with it but never had a male. Kodiak. Kodi for short. He kept saying, i dont like it, i dont like it. Then he changed his mind. Koen can say kodi just fine lol. My boyfriend is just as picky with names as I am, but we usually disagree on what we're picky about lol. Made naming our son a long, painstaking process. We agreed more on boy names than girl though, so I guess we lucked out with a boy lol. If it was a girl he probably still wouldnt have a name lol. But I think it fits him, he makes me think of bears when im looking at him quite often. Usually when he's on his back and his ears flop back lol

mjb

Sounds like you have decided on a name then?

I was going to throw out Hercules, Gemini, and Leo..........

Members online

No members online now.