Looking for link partners

Mia you blew it, I knew that and yes that's the "Notrious" Juan Gotty himself ;)

Look alot alike don't they? :popcorn:

Miakoda

Oh, LOL Marty.

And Renee, here's a pic of that same dog, Gotty, and our former [English] Bulldog we used to have.

Our dog

Gotty

A

Angel Chicken

:doh:

Sad, really. I've never really dug the hippo pit bulls much... look too much like Mia's OEB for me (don't get me wrong, he's adorable! I just wouldn't want my APBT looking like that).

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Anyone else pick up on the fact that Mr. Incredibull is likely Mr. Pitbull's reincarnation?

Just hypothetically...
I'm not so sure...there are different pics of what I assume is each of them on their respective websites.

Their sites are very similar. I do believe these two men know each other, although possibly only through online communities. I haven't checked pedigrees on each site to see if they breed to each other's dogs.

Mr Incredibull probably heard that Mr Pitbull was getting some heat here and came to lend a hand to his buddy.

Their sites are very similar. I do believe these two men know each other, although possibly only through online communities. I haven't checked pedigrees on each site to see if they breed to each other's dogs.

Mr Incredibull probably heard that Mr Pitbull was getting some heat here and came to lend a hand to his buddy.
I think you nailed it.

And yes, there are some of the same "lines" in both of their dogs...but I didn't invest much more than a quick glance so I didn't check to see if they are "business partners".

Miakoda

And both have proved the point that AmBully people are not interested in discussions about their own dogs unless it involves puppies and money.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Darkchild, nice looking dogs you got there. I would like to point out if I may, that you are overlooking three facts:

1) All of my dogs are registered with the UKC as "American Pitbull Terriers".
and the UKC means what? THey will register a ANYTHING wiht Razors Edge and Gotty lines. Register with the ADBA and then we will talk.
2) When a ban is placed on "Pit Bulls" in any given community, guess what my dogs are considered to be by any law enforcement or governmental agency? "Pit Bulls"!
So would my friends lab or my boyfriends Great Dane/Lab and some might even try it with my shepherd. whats the point in tha statement?
3) Anyone who knows anything about the "Bully Style" dogs, knows they do not have the same drive and tenacity as your version of the breed. Therefore, it is not the Bully Style dogs as you claim, that are giving the dogs a bad rap.
So you admit to breeding a dog that is NOT of standard and know you do thats just wonderful. And for your information 95% of the dogs I see that are in the news for an attack are your Hippos. Especially since most of them run in packs ;) Our dogs are DA and only run together for the most part in VERY exclusive groups and are only truly together when they are supervized if at all. The gangstas arent going after our dogs because they are small and not as badass looking as yours and MOST of the Responsible breeders will NOT sell a dog to a guy or girl like that. Which means they go to YOU a Money Hungry Idiot with no testing or titles for their Hippos.

How many people would love to argue with what you are doing (owning "killer" pitbulls)? Is is not enough that we have to fight BSL and those with uninformed prejudices, that we have to fight among ourselves?

Your dogs are beautiful, and I wish you and them the best.
You bet they are nice looking REAL American Pit Bull Terriers.

And I WILL fight with someone that is RUINING a breed I LOVE and covet. That I want around for many more generations in my family.

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Bully's remind me of >>>>>>

Those bully things look much like the above two animals; one bred for meat and one bred for nothing but standing on the end of a line looking dumpy and overdone.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That QH in the second picture quite likely has HYPP as well, a genetic disease that causes a ton of health issues but leads to over-muscling, possibly/probably due to the rampant seizures associated with the disease. But some people think it's awesome and push to/for breeding on such animals. :rolleyes:

Cheza

Other than she wasn't welcome at my family's Christmas anyway, I wouldn't have taken Virgo into Denver right now. She's big, she's black, she's got the old school blocky head and an uptuck nobody ever sees on Labs these days...in short, she would have been called "a pit bull".
I hate Denver's BSL laws - but just to clarify it, that BSL is in effect in the City of Denver, and I believe parts of the Metro Area, but not the entire Metro area Thornton and Littleton at least are clear - I saw pittie babies at the city parks there all the time.

Sorry - derailed, just caught my eye. Virgo woulda been fine.

Members online

No members online now.