puppy show pics thread

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
Post your photos here.. to stop clutter we can chat about it in our other thread just to keep it clean and easy. 3 photos per person a week. when posting a pick please mention your dogs age and breed so we know what catagory to put it in.. And when discussing we can use their name/owners name to discuss the photo. If you want you can put a short explanation of your photo "example" This is buddie having fun in the pool.:p

cant wait to see all those lovely pics!

Here is a link to the other thread.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27836

Mandie!

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
I will start with this photo.
It is of my puppy Lady and her friend Hope!

and a full shot of it

They are sleeping under my comp desk!

arrrrrrrrr, heres poppy, she's 2 and one of the only 400 welshies in the uk, we picked her up at the breeder after here old owners gave her back because she was too "difficalt". any way she is my missybabe!
poppy pulling a funny face

poppys 2nd birthday

smile, lol

L

LabBreeder

Both are Labrador Retrievers - Gunners Mate is 11 weeks old in this one and Black Tear of Cheyene (Tira) is 1 year 10 months. The first pic is one I call "The Hokie Pokie".
Put your left foot in!

This next one is Gunners Mate (Gunner), 11 weeks.
If you leave I'll play with my ball again.

The last one is of Tira at 1 year 8 months.
"You gonna throw the ball...huh, huh?"

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
mybostonterrier said:
you have a domesticated deer?
I am studying to be a wildlife rehaber and my Dad is a Wilderness survival teacher.
A few weeks back some stray dogs formed a pack and killed a mommy deer and injured the baby. We rescued the baby. (called the state conservation in Mo) And b/c I am going to be a wildlife Rehaber and my Dads a Wilderness survival teacher we are able to hand raise her. She just took to our dogs. She sleeps indoors but during the day she is our doors ... Shes our bottle baby!

femke

Aww your deer&dog are soooooo cute!!! You should frame that one!:)

Here is some pictures of Penny, my 1 yr 3mth old sheltie, not really a puppy anymore but I just like showing her off. haha.

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
I was watching Animal Planet and saw a thing on least likely friends or pals. It was a fawn deer and a bunny.

Love the deer and pup pic!! Cute!

Here are a few of my last litter....
Cant get any newer than this!

here r my dogs, the ruby is called Rosie and The blenhiem is called EMZ, they r both cavaliers.

can u find Emz?

Rosie aged eight weeks..

Emz aged eight weeks..

Trip

most of these are moms last litter of pups on one of their visits here, my Winnie is from that litter. The one she's with in the last pic is her sister buttons, my sister kept her and now they still visit and have sleep overs (they sleep, we don't as they have trouble deciding if they want to sleep with me or my sister). She also still sees her mom and aunt who my mom has since mom babysits her if I'm gone for more then a couple of hours and can't bring her with me.

These are pics of my bf's mother's chihuahua litter. I don't have a puppy yet but I thought these little girls were cuter than the dickens and I thought I'd share.

Chrissy&B

Here's my Billy and his sisters:

I can't believe how many cute pups you guys have :D ...... I just feel warm every time I see puppy photos!

ca_dao

How come I can't get it to show the pics directly, but it always shows the link to the pic?

Does anyone know?

Noxmorexlies

Official Animal Lover

Chi-Chi wearing her new collar, she was born on april fools and is 2months old right now.

Chi-Chi asleep, and tired after along day of playing and cuddling.

Her on the first day I got her! She was very tired from the ride (got her from a family breeder)

Fast asleep

Noxmorexlies

Official Animal Lover
It could be that he had an ear infection, when I was volunteering at a shelter we would give them a treatment for the dogs with ear infection and their ears would have that blue like color for a bit because of the medicine.

Members online

No members online now.