The Venting Thread

darkchild16

We are Home.
UGh now after saying they would work around his other schedule as much as possible they are refusing to do a **** thing. Its not our fault he has to get a second job to support our family since your ****ing asses wont give him his raise or train him so he can get a better position. Then they wonder why hes planning to leave there? Really dipshits lets think about it.

Im about to start a countdown on how long Jeremy puts up with the bullshit. LOL

Last edited:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It s-worded today. **** winter.
SEND IT HERE!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the first snowfall. Hannah and I were talking about it today lol.

she asked me if I liked Fall and I said "Yes I love fall" and she said "Do you like winter?" I said "yes I love winter. My favorite kind of day is when it's snowing really hard outside and we are all snuggled up warm and cozy in the house with something delicious cooking or baking in the oven. If we have the Christmas tree up and lit even better" and she said "Maybe it could be Christmas cookies in the oven" :rofl1:

Barbara!

Can't say anything anywhere without someone trying to attack you or prove you wrong. Seriously. Why can't someone just make a statement of their opinion anymore without someone trying to pick them apart? Sometimes it's just not welcome or tactful or proper.

Barbara!

People that state their opinions as facts. Uber frustrating.
When someone's opinion is a fact that applies to them.. Then how?

For example, if someone said "Spaghetti is the best food ever." Why would you try to argue with them on that? To them, spaghetti IS the best food ever. You can't prove personal facts wrong.

Red Chrome

Not even getting into it with you.

Forums are NOT the best place to get tips and mentoring on dog TRAINING. Hands on is. LOTS of hands on experience. Just because you read a book about dog training or visit the training section on a dog forum, doesn't make you a trainer. You have to be able to APPLY those principles to dogs and their owners or even just your own dogs.<-----That takes years of experience.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This is exactly like what Hannah and I had for two weeks. We finally went to the doc and got antibiotics. Ear infections and upper respiratory infections. blah. took forever to get rid of it
Nooo don't say that, I want it to go away on its own lol.

But I'm in for another night like I had last night - coughing about every 5 seconds which makes it impossible to fall asleep. Where's the cough syrup w/ codeine when ya need it.

Barbara!

Not even getting into it with you.

Forums are NOT the best place to get tips and mentoring on dog TRAINING. Hands on is. LOTS of hands on experience. Just because you read a book about dog training or visit the training section on a dog forum, doesn't make you a trainer. You have to be able to APPLY those principles to dogs and their owners or even just your own dogs.<-----That takes years of experience.

I guess you missed this part of my response?

Speaking in a reading/online sense... Forums have been more helpful than any article or book.

Grab

It's ridiculously chilly. You'd think, having lived in the midwest until my late 20s, that I'd shrug off measly Arizona chilly weather. But I hate being cold. Why must this desert state betray me??

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have discovered that Dachshund + potty breaks + rain = one big headache.

First, I had to get her to even go OUT in the rain. Left her outside, she huddled by the door. Clipped a leash on her and walked out into the yard, she just shook, and shivered, and whined, and tried to bolt to the door at any given opportunity. Then I finally found a dry spot under the eaves and she went potty (at least there was that). Brought her back inside and, apparently, Dachshund bellies drag on the ground. Which was muddy. And wet. And then when she walked into the dry spot, the dry dirt came into contact with it. So we get inside, and mud is just EVERYWHERE. I have to rinse her off in the tub, then get a towel and wipe up the carpet - and since I had to go out into the yard with her, my shoes got muddy, and when I had to chase her down to stop HER from getting mud everywhere, I tracked mud everywhere...

*sigh* Remind me in the future to have a giant awning that covers some of the yard so little miss Priss dog will pee. Because if she won't go outside, she'll mess in the house.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Chloe is EXACTLY the same! Except she won't go in the house, unless it's been like a full day since shes gone or something. But she HATES the rain. She act like she has to go out SO badly, but as soon as the door opens and she sees the rain, she just stands there and stares out and shakes. Lol! I force her at times to go out and occasionally she'll go but I normally get the "stands there and shakes while looking pitifully at me". Lol!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Urgh I hate the mobile signal in this house!! Stupid 200 year old thick stone walls. **** you, I say. **** YOU!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm sitting in an airport bar with nachos, beer and a shot of Jack.

The vent is about the shrieking-for-attention toddler that is also in here.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Buddy is too & does exactly that, if its raining, he'll try to duck back in real quick, I just put my hands behind his bum before he had a chance to think about it & push him out gently lol the house has this huge covered porch... So it's not like I'm pushing him out in the rain or something with nowhere to go... I still get dejected looks every time I walk past the door tho :/

Members online

No members online now.