i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi there i just wanted to say that i get my puppy goldern lab in 13 days and i can't wait!!! i already no that when we get him he'll be quite scared and lonely without his mum does anyone know what to do about that ,my dad said rub an old teddy all over the puppies mum and then put it in the puppies basket does anyone else have any ideas!!!! :D

Cool! It’s really exciting to get a new puppy!! You’ll have to post pictures of him, you're Dad's idea is good, but even with the teddy you should except some crying during the first few nights. Good Luck!

Last edited:

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi there

hi thanks for the reply yer i no i just can't wait any way thanks for the advice!!!!!!! :D :D

Put one of your own soft, cotton t-shirts in his bed, too. It would be a good idea to plan ahead and wear the one you'll put in his bed when you go pick him up. He needs to start associating you and your smell with comfort and safety.

Keep us posted! We're all excited for you!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
thanks all

thanks for the replys that has really hepled me alot and that really seems a good idea renee i might do that, and i also like the clock one i might even do that to!!! Thanks :D :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Milo, good luck with your pup, and DO post some pictures once he comes home! :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
thanks

hi there thanks for all your reply's and yes of course i will do the pic's of my pup when i get him home. :D :D
THANKS AGAIN FOR THOSE REPLY'S
:D

I

Iluvmydogsforever04

milo said:
hi there i just wanted to say that i get my puppy goldern lab in 13 days and i can't wait!!! i already no that when we get him he'll be quite scared and lonely without his mum does anyone know what to do about that ,my dad said rub an old teddy all over the puppies mum and then put it in the puppies basket does anyone else have any ideas!!!! :D
Hey,
when we got are two dogs they were very scared! for one of them that was a puppy we rubbed a blanket on her puppies and brought it home for her and gave her some toys and calmesd her down and same for the other one after 2-3 days they be more comfortable!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
thanks for the replys

hi there thanks for all your reply's they all really helped, any way not long to go now!!!! And im really excited!!!! :D :D

We get a blankie sent to the breeder for mom to sleep with a few nights. We also use the wind up clock for the ticking (sounds like a heartbeat) and a hot water bottle (warm body to sleep next to). Good luck with your little one.
Bec

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi thanks

hi there thanks for your reply i think that idea about the clock might be really good. Thanks mate i hope to hear from youm soon i hope!!! :D

Members online