Show us your shopping finds!

ACooper

Just what the title says, show us your shopping finds! It can be a high end store, thrift shop, walmart, yard sale....WHEREVER! What did you find that made you happy you went?

My daughter and I went shopping today. Hit 5 stores (Sears, JCPenny, Kohl's, TJMax, and Carson) and bought exactly NOTHING! :rolleyes: I hate days like that. Go home feeling like the day was such a waste.....BUT THEN......

We stopped at a yard sale on the way home and BAM! 50 Cents! :lol-sign:
Made my day! :D

joce

I got a awesome new hutch for 100$ off a local garage sale Facebook page. Still don't know how to put pic on with iPhone but it's reply nice! I did drop a drawer and mess it up but can barely tell!!

I will add a pic when I get them put in, but I scored a set of pedestals for my washer and dryer for $20! They normally run $250 EACH, they are mismatched (ones white, one is grey, but they are just for my washer and dryer to sit on who cares! And if it bugs me that much I'll paint them or something lol.

Taqroy

I don't have pictures but I have been cleaning. up. at the thrift stores recently. I've gotten 6 or so tank tops, five dresses, and three pairs of jeans, all of which are name brand (Banana Republic, Gap, American Eagle, etc) for soooooooo much less than I would have paid new.

Airn

Cat tree on Amazon that was cheaper and 10x better than what I saw at Petco and PetSmart. Fiora loves it!

ACooper

LOVE ME A BARGAIN!

And WOW Ruffian.....that was an EXCELLENT deal! Way to save those bucks! LOL

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Got a new to us couch in great shape, from a pet free and smoke free home for $40. Our old one had dog beds for cushions... lol.

Snark

Mutts to you
Found this at an antique shop, cast iron boston, pretty sure it's a Hubley and got it for $90 (have seen them on ebay for $200 or more). Whoot!

Also got this cute little guy, a Mortens Studio figurine (solid ceramic over a metal armature).

Members online

No members online now.