Guesses?

SpringerLover

This is a dog that "shops" at the store I work at. I have no idea what other breeds besides Shepherds (specifically Malinios, her coloration is very similar to Kootenay's Onyx) come in this color. Sorry for the terrible pictures from my phone but... ideas?! I'm absolutely stumped. I know the photos don't show it well, but she's got the darkest, most gorgeous coloration ever. With tiny legs... haha.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Cute little muttly! ^_^

Um....my guess is a good ol' fashioned mix breed. Corgi mix got with a Rat terrier mix that got with a Shepherd mix. And it equaled CUTE.

MicksMom

Maybe Rottweiler/Corgi and who knows what else. I know Rott sounds out in left field, but there's something about that second picture that reminds me of a Rott, besides the tail.

I would go with rotty mix as well. An ex friend of mine had a little poodle mx that had the black/brindle markings though.

I went with rotty mix because of the docks tail, it's got rotty (or Doberman) you HAVE to cut the tail off, right?

SpringerLover

But she's not black and tan in the traditional sense, and she's not brindle. And she has a full tail, she's just wagging it. BUT IT does look like the full Pem tails I've seen.

She's fascinating to me!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Black sable? Seal? Hard to tell from the pics. I know black sable occurs in a few breeds (including papillons!). Her legs do look tan pointed.

I almost want to say dachshund or even basset vs corgi because of the turn out on the legs. Other than that, I have no clue. She is interesting looking!

SoCrafty

I would say that she could have some spaniel or retriever in her. Her face just speaks that way to me. Whatever she is, she is cute!

Members online

No members online now.