The Venting Thread

crazedACD

LOL! I don't even want to ask questions and I certainly don't expect to "learn" anything... although it probably would be good if I actually knew the "theory" behind all the prescription diets since we actually sell those.... I just want my free CE goshdarnit!

I have a feeling that most of the people at this thing will probably eat up and believe every word that's being said, so probably not much question side-stepping either. No humor :(
If you go, make sure you ask "So, what makes Ideal Balance 'natural'?". Yes.

Toller_08

I wish people were more respectful and would quit treating my dog like public property.

Also, I wish people had manners and acknowledged my existence when I politely say hello when they come into the store/my work. And that they would ask things politely rather than trying to boss me around. I am not your personal shopper or servant.

Ugh, people sometimes.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
It's three am. I have medication so that I won't be up at three am anymore. It is not working. I am tired, but I can not fall asleep. I laid in bed (doing nothing) for nearly three hours. This is bullsh*t.

chaospony

Wassim pulled his shoulder while out walking Sunday night, doing the post pee shuffle dance of all things :rolleyes:
It's not getting any better so it's off to the vet. Can I just wrap everyone in bubble wrap forever plz?

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I told my OH That I wanted to take a few days to stay at home & help my parents with some stuff then he comes back with this bullshit of "well u can go but I want you back my Sunday"...

I was like WTF??? When he goes out with his friends he stays out all night, I work in the morning not just then but EVERY ****ING morning while he sits in the office & drinks coffee & gossips with our neighbor in the stalls behind us for half the morning AFTER getting there over an hour late !!!

Sometime i think he just wants me to stay here because I do the lions share of the work & it's easier for him, but when I mention it to him he gets all defensive & says "well you don't come back in the afternoon" THERE IS NOT MUCH WORK IN THR AFTERNOON ... Jackass :wall: all that needs to be done is take the poop out I the stalls, hay & feed EIGHT HORSES!!!!!!!!!

I have news for him, this weekend I am going to leave water day evening & I am going to be back on Monday sometime & if he doesn't like it tough toenails :mad:

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
My office manager is gone for four whole days. Which means, I get promoted to office manager for four whole days and deal directly with my boss and customers. Scary. So, so scary.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Someone keeps parking in front of our mailbox. I have no idea who it is or what house they are visiting but they seem to come during the day and don't leave until later in the day AFTER the mail comes. Since they are parked in front of my mailbox... I don't get my mail delivered. It's really starting to make me angry

DJEtzel

Someone keeps parking in front of our mailbox. I have no idea who it is or what house they are visiting but they seem to come during the day and don't leave until later in the day AFTER the mail comes. Since they are parked in front of my mailbox... I don't get my mail delivered. It's really starting to make me angry
You might want to say something next time you see them. We get fined if our mail can't be delivered, here. We did the same thing once and got a rude letter from our carrier about it.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
You might want to say something next time you see them. We get fined if our mail can't be delivered, here. We did the same thing once and got a rude letter from our carrier about it.
IF I ever see them lol. I have no idea who owns the car. I've never actually seen the person and have no idea what house they are visiting.

My mail carrier is awesome though so I know no nasty notes from her lol. she knows it's not our vehicle.

Saeleofu

IF I ever see them lol. I have no idea who owns the car. I've never actually seen the person and have no idea what house they are visiting.

My mail carrier is awesome though so I know no nasty notes from her lol. she knows it's not our vehicle.
Put a note on the car.

Members online